Clear All

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    T-Rex Yes. (704) 975-8884

Leave a comment:

• T-Rex
    replied
    Originally posted by NautiqueJeff View Post
    I use Platinum Stitch in Mooresville, NC for all of my interior work.
    Searched the whole internet and can't find them. You got a phone number for them?

Leave a comment:

• Speedy
    replied
    Great job on your restoration. I took your advice and dropped my boat off at North Lake Fiberglass. Just waiting for them to finish it so that the letters and pin-striping can be done.
    Jeff, Could I outsource the pinstriping and letter install to you? Assuming you’re close to where the boat is

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    I use Platinum Stitch in Mooresville, NC for all of my interior work.

Leave a comment:

• spenclo123
    replied
    Jeff, which upholstery shop did you use to replace the skins on the '98 restoration? I ordered skins from C&S but am looking for a good shop that knows Nautiques to do the actual work.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• gobluemike21
    replied
    Man I wish I could get a "blank" radio panel for my 96. Or at least the patterned vinyl. Jeff.....hook me up!!!! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• T-Rex
    replied
    OK, got all of the dash wiring moved over to the new panel, and wired in the PP display and Master Module.

Dash is ready to bolt on now!

Jeff - how do these panels attach to the dash?

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    The lenses are plastic. They could probably be wet sanded and restored like what people do with plastic car headlights.

Leave a comment:

• spenclo123
    replied
    Jeff, when you restored the speedos in this boat, how hard was that? Mine look pretty good still but it would be nice to replace the glass to give it a fresher look. I see from the website where you got your glass that they are going out of business and don't sell the ones with the precut holes in them. Would that be an issue for me?

Leave a comment:

• Chris Parsons
    replied
    Thank you. I think I remembering you saying that once before. Appreciate your help

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    This boat is a closed-bow, so I didn't do anything there!

Leave a comment:

• Chris Parsons
    replied
    Thanks Jeff. What did you do at the walk way between the main cabin /observer seat and the bow?

I have a gap in the floor.

Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    It isn't plastic. These pieces are raw fiberglass, and the carpet glue needs to be sanded away and smoothed out, and then gelcoat needs to be added so that the SeaDek has something to adhere to, and so that the exposed areas around the SeaDek look right.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Parsons
    replied
    Got the engine cover base and the observer's seat base back from gelcoat on Friday, and I installed the SeaDek on those pieces today.

Jeff,

Do you know the steps they took to gelcoat the base? Why didn't you just stick it over thr plastic?

Would you say this is necessary for thr engine cover?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Thanks! Unfortunately those panels were created specifically for this boat by a friend at Nautique. He didn't make any extras. I wish he had, since I think we could sell them like crazy! Notice that there are no visible fasteners -- they're all hidden under the panels. That makes for a much cleaner look, and reduces the cracking that is common around the screw holes of the original panels.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X