X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAppler
    replied
    Originally posted by tachyon View Post
    Iíve still got one in stock from my 2019 production run. Let me know if you have questions.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique
    I am trying to determine if my boat is fitted for a tow point. Can you send me the solidworks file or a 3D pdf so I can see where the connection points are Incase I need to have a fab shop build me something to support this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tachyon
    replied
    Iíve still got one in stock from my 2019 production run. Let me know if you have questions.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Leave a comment:

• JAppler
    replied
    Can someone take some pictures of the installation frame. My 04 didnít come with this tow point but Iím wanting to add it and need to know what the frame looks like to get it fabricated. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• tachyon
    replied
    Originally posted by tachyon
    Hi guys - just wanted to let you know that my email is info@tachyonmotorsports.com if you have any questions. Thanks!
    I still have one left. Iíll knock another $100 off just to clear off the shelf.

Leave a comment:

• tachyon
    replied
    Hi guys - just wanted to let you know that my email is info@tachyonmotorsports.com if you have any questions. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• XBIGPUN66
    replied
    Hello,
    I am interested in getting in on or organizing a group buy for the retractable pylon for a 2004 SANTE. Any other takers for this spring?

Leave a comment:

• Chexi
    replied
    Did this group buy go through yet? If not, you can add me to the list if it gets us over the hump.

Leave a comment:

• ziepfenj
    replied
    I sent Rick at Tachyon an email stating we have three signed up. If anyone else is interested please let me know. Once I hear back, I will contact those interested to help arrange payment/get any needed measurements.

Leave a comment:

• 8urchvy
    replied
    I guess inflation is rearing it's head...it was 580 TOTAL delivered before...

Leave a comment:

• Jan288
    replied
    Originally posted by 8urchvy View Post
    $635? Seems high. If we get more to buy , does the price come down?
    I've tried to find cheaper ones but for a custom made one for a specific boat I doubt you can find one any cheaper. These are what Nautiqueparts carry and one of them is a little cheaper if it will work on your boat.

Leave a comment:

• 8urchvy
    replied
    $635? Seems high. If we get more to buy , does the price come down?

Leave a comment:

• ziepfenj
    replied
    $635 each.

Leave a comment:

• Jan288
    replied
    Originally posted by beach View Post
    I might be interested. What's the price?
    Attached photo is from the last group buy. Not sure what the current price will be. Here's the email for tachyon if you want to ask. rick@tachyonmotorsports.com

Leave a comment:

• beach
    replied
    I might be interested. What's the price?

Leave a comment:

• ziepfenj
    replied
    Need at least one more interested for Tachyon to make them...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X