X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brucetheshark
    replied
    Originally posted by schnubbi View Post
    SilentSeven - I took a Faria Chesapeake SS Black NautiqueJeff - thank you !

I exchanged the stepper motor on the oil pressure gauge today and will report tomorrow whether it works again.

Hi, does your oil gauge function with the new stepper motor?

For reference: I'm fixing a 2006 SN196LE, with working Speedo and Tach, but non working Oil, Volt, and Temperature. I suspect my issue is the CAN message circuits or power circuits from the Gateway box because I purchased working used gauges from a guy on this thread and they also do not work. Mine has a paddle wheel, so no pitot tube water concern.

Leave a comment:

• gilbertnautique
    replied
    Out at lake yesterday.... in the morning the digital display was jumbled on the tach and the tach itself would not function. Later in the day the digital display finally came back but th tach wouldn't. Checked for loose wiring on dash and found none. When powered back up the tach needle is ticking at 0. Does this appear to be a gauge or gateway control issue?

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Use our PN discount (PND) for 10% off.

Leave a comment:

• fb_rider
    replied
    Does anyone have any thoughts on how to get this gauge replacement kit for less than it's $900 price tag? My gauges are finally acting up and I'm tempted to make the conversion on my 2004 SANTE, but want to make sure I get the best price

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Yes, that is correct.

Leave a comment:

• CJ Sciortino
    replied
    So my 2006 220 TE speedometer gauge will work and then stops even the digital part and then maybe a few hrs later will come back on line. And repeat. If I’m reading this right and I try the fix and it doesn’t not work and I disconnect the pitot lines the digital part should still work with it disconnected. Really the only thing I want to work is the depth gauge. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ScooterMcgavin
    replied
    Pretty cool for sure ! Nice work

Leave a comment:

• schnubbi
    replied
    Hi,

Today I got around to installing the speedometer again.
    It takes about 5 minutes to get the GPS signal, but then it works fine.

Leave a comment:

• SilentSeven
    replied
    Originally posted by NautiqueJeff View Post
    His gauge is KPH, not MPH.
    Nice catch.

Originally posted by schnubbi
    Thanks! In case the ebay link dies and for the record, the donor model is a'Faria 5" Speedometer (60 MPH) GPS (Studded) Chesapeake Black w/Stainless Steel'

Leave a comment:

• schnubbi
    replied
    Originally posted by SilentSeven View Post
    Did you use this 80 MPH model (Faria 33730) so the calibration matched the factory dial?

I see there are also some 60 MPH models (example:Faria 33749) - i would guess the displayed speed would not be accurate if a 60 mph model was used.
    I took this one:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Faria-5-Spee...AAAOSwXIRcpnR6

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    His gauge is KPH, not MPH.

Leave a comment:

• SilentSeven
    replied
    Did you use this 80 MPH model (Faria 33730) so the calibration matched the factory dial?

I see there are also some 60 MPH models (example:Faria 33749) - i would guess the displayed speed would not be accurate if a 60 mph model was used.

Leave a comment:

• schnubbi
    replied
    SilentSeven - I took a Faria Chesapeake SS Black NautiqueJeff - thank you !

I exchanged the stepper motor on the oil pressure gauge today and will report tomorrow whether it works again.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• SilentSeven
    replied
    Nice. What model Faria GPS speedometer did you use?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X