Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mgs917
    replied
    MIGS - I am curious as well as I really like the layout of the GS interiors over the 210/230. Especially the sub floor ballast. We wakeboard 90%, ski 5%, and surf 5%. Not really a fan of the size of the G. We are beginner/intermediate; wake to wake, 180's a couple inverts. But, here is one picture I found from 2017. Stock ballast. Maybe someone will get us updated pictures when the weather breaks.

https://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/f...22-wake-photos

I couldn't figure out the image upload, but included the link.

Leave a comment:

• migs
    replied
    Still patiently waiting for a pic of the wakeboard wake..............

Leave a comment:

• mcosub
    replied
    Originally posted by mcosub View Post

LOL, sorry................sometimes I forget when we get out on the lake and start surfing in March that other parts of the country could still have boats in storage. I only have to have mine laid up Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb.

today is about 78 deg outside and sunny as can be. Last week we were in the 90s.
    Here is a pic of the new boat that was delivered yesterday.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9129 (002).jpeg
Views:	253
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	603959

Leave a comment:

• mcosub
    replied
    Originally posted by kylant View Post

LOL. "cold front"... it is still snowing here

our water never gets to 79*, 65* if we are lucky...
    LOL, sorry................sometimes I forget when we get out on the lake and start surfing in March that other parts of the country could still have boats in storage. I only have to have mine laid up Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb.

today is about 78 deg outside and sunny as can be. Last week we were in the 90s.

Leave a comment:

• kylant
    replied
    .. We had a cold front come through a couple of days ago and lowered the water temp to 79 degrees but surfing still in the forecast for the weekend.
    LOL. "cold front"... it is still snowing here

our water never gets to 79*, 65* if we are lucky...

Leave a comment:

• kylant
    replied
    Originally posted by Interjon View Post

Great looking boat. I have had several days to play around with the settings. For surf, the default setting of 100% in all tanks and 11.2 works great. For slalom, I am filling up the port tank with 150 pounds. That is with me solo in the boat. A little weight on the port side helps to even the rotation and driver weight.
    exactly. that is why i have lead under the observer seat.
    when my wife is driving and my 2 kids are on the port side, the boat still had a little list to it when skiing.

Leave a comment:

• Interjon
    replied

delivered yesterday.......now I just have to get out there after work and dial in the wave. We had a cold front come through a couple of days ago and lowered the water temp to 79 degrees but surfing still in the forecast for the weekend.
    Great looking boat. I have had several days to play around with the settings. For surf, the default setting of 100% in all tanks and 11.2 works great. For slalom, I am filling up the port tank with 150 pounds. That is with me solo in the boat. A little weight on the port side helps to even the rotation and driver weight.

Leave a comment:

• ScooterMcgavin
    replied
    Nice! Great looking boat. Congrats

Leave a comment:

• mcosub
    replied
    traded the 210 and had this one delivered.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gs22.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	603922

Leave a comment:

• mcosub
    replied
    Originally posted by Interjon View Post
    2020 GS 22 surf wake (with pro ballast) is excellent. You will be pleased.
    delivered yesterday.......now I just have to get out there after work and dial in the wave. We had a cold front come through a couple of days ago and lowered the water temp to 79 degrees but surfing still in the forecast for the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Interjon
    replied
    2020 GS 22 surf wake (with pro ballast) is excellent. You will be pleased.

Leave a comment:

• mcosub
    replied
    looking forward to trying the GS 22 surf wave as mine is getting delivered later this week.

Leave a comment:

• mikenbike211
    replied
    I have pics of surf wake but not the wakeboard. Iíll take some this summer

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Leave a comment:

• migs
    replied
    Originally posted by mikenbike211 View Post

Pictures never do a wake justice

Sure. But there still aren’t any pics anywhere which is odd.

Leave a comment:

• mikenbike211
    replied
    Originally posted by mtt201819 View Post
    Rode behind a 2020 with the Pro Ballast (2250 lbs) + a couple of hundred pounds of lead and 2 adults with 3 kids. The wake shape was awesome. Great lip and great pop. We have a lake that is 10 feet in the deep spots, so it clips the height of the wake a little. Rode from 65 fee to 75 feet back, wake was good the whole way. Definitely a good way. Not G sized as it sits with the pro ballast, but easy to ride shape, plenty of kick. I know this about wakeboarding wake, but for the surfers the 2020 NSS is asymmetrical to counteract prop rotation. The surf wave is impressive for a shallow boat. It churned out a great wave even in 8-10 ft of water. The plates on the NSS are WAY bigger for 2020 GS22 also.
    I agree with everything said here. Excellent wake with some additional weight (I have 700 extra pounds)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X