GS22 Wake Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS22 Wake Photos

Was able to take the new GS22 Team Edition out for a demo yesterday. Some quick photos of the wakeboard, surf and ski wakes with stock settings and 5 people in the boat. This was a zero hour straight out of the box boat, and no time spent tuning or tweaking to speak of. The ski wake was actually pretty impressive. Everything else was on par with Nautiques outstanding fit and finish. Really beautiful boat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1408.JPG
Views:	546
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	515272

Name:	IMG_1422.JPG
Views:	600
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	515273

Name:	IMG_1464.PNG
Views:	468
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	515274

Is it me or does the surf wake looks flat? I'm definitely a fan of the boat.
    2015 G23 550
    2013 Malibu 22MXZ

Comment

looks that way but its long tooo like that

Comment

Wave seemed to have good push, and transfers were really quick.
        Last edited by blueroom; 03-29-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Was that stock ballast? Have you tried with bags in the back?

Comment

Here is the stock GS22 wake that I got a pic of on today's demo. It was only ok but with a couple of fat sacs it got really good. Only problem is they aren't plumbed for piggyback. So at that price point it was a no for me and I moved onto the 230's as I don't ski and rarely wakeboard even.

Comment

Originally posted by thejean View Post
              So at that price point it was a no for me and I moved onto the 230's as I don't ski and rarely wakeboard even.
              That's exactly the reason I passed on the GS22 and G23 as well. We just don't wakeboard anymore. The 230 surfs beautifully and I couldn't come up with any reason the spend the money for a G.

-Charles

Comment

Here's some pics of the GS22 wave with a full stock ballast and a 700-ish bag in the right locker and a 550-ish bag in the left locker. I have videos too if anyone wants to see them.

Comment

That's a strange looking wave. IMHO...

Sent from my SM-A520W using PLT Nautique mobile app

"I'm on a boat........"

Comment

If you can deal with the massive spray, the slalom doesn't appear too frightening passed the rooster tail. What speed is that? Looks like -32 could be the sweet spot for some open water rec skiing. Oddly, the wake looks nicer than pics I've seen of the GS20.
                    '08 196LE (previous)
                    '07 196LE (previous)
                    2 - '06 196SE's (previous)

Comment

Working...
                    X