Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Stock of kamagra generic alternatives in online australia may greatly help in availability of brand kamagra. Its smooth to find out how to buy kamagra online australia . With help of pharmacy on line kamagra cost guaranees huge savings with no bulls benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Browsing of online drugstore in indonesia is the easiest method to find out how to purchase wellbutrin in indonesia cheap. If you buy generic alternative of wellbutrin its cost is often cheap. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bolting down the bunks - lag bolts or recessed carriage bolts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolting down the bunks - lag bolts or recessed carriage bolts?

Have to replace my bunks. DHM lagged them in from the bottom...which of course over time caused the bolts to fall out. I'm thinking of replacing with with a recessed carriage bolt setup but have some concerns with possible damage if/when at some point a nut drops off (that I don't see) and a bolt gets somehow wedged under the carpet. While I realize this is a long shot, I also would prefer not to have to worry about it.

What have others done?
    1997 Masters Edition Nautique - Zypher Green
    1982 Mastercraft Powerslot - gone (and missed)
    Bellevue WA

Countersink carriage bolts through pressure treated wood, use nylock nuts and put silicone around on the tail of the bolts to prevent any significant slippage of the nut.

Comment

So..then you add the bunk carpet after the rail is mounted? Or are you mounting the the bolts in advance, pulling the rail back off, adding carpet and then remounting?

A bit concerned about the carriage bolt head spinning freely while trying to torque the nylock nut to the bolt.
      Bellevue WA

Comment

The carriage bolts should bite hard enough that they donít slip while tightening. If they do when you are initially threading them on before itís tight you can grip the bolt with some vice grips or needle nose to prevent rotation until the bolt is seated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Decided to lag them down. The prior bunks were lagged down and lasted years. While carriage bolts is are a more elegant and durable solution, decided they didn't warrant the addition effort.

Thanks everyone for the input!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bellevue WA

Comment

Working...
          X