Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Availability of generic kamagra oral jelly analogues in australia seriously helps in favor of branded kamagra oral jelly. Its convenient to get to know how to order kamagra oral jelly australia without prescription. Thanks to pharmacy on line kamagra oral jelly price never been so low online with no doubt benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Browsing of this online pharmacy in indonesia is the easiest way to find out how to buy wellbutrin in indonesia online. When you order generic version of wellbutrin online its price is always lower. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chrome grills on the JL MX650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome grills on the JL MX650

Getting ready to replace my six OEM 6.5 Polks with JL Audio and was as thinking about the chrome grills instead of white. Thoughts?

they cost more. other wise they are the exact same speaker and driver. i think the cones might be a different color, all the jl white speakers have a medium silver cones.

looks wise, i think they look good in the combing pocket speaker areas. i like white too though.

Comment

I agree that they are the exact same speaker, but is the chrome worth the significant upcharge?

Comment

this doesn't show the bow set up, which were white MX650-sg-wh but gives you an idea of what it might look like. in my case on my old boat i had two pair of chrome MX650s i had ordered to replace polk tower speakers but didn't use because they had different bolt patterns. so i threw the chromies in the combing pads and used the remaining three pairs of white speakers for the front and two additional areas in the aft and midship areas.
        Attached Files

Comment

the chrome is a definitely a lot more flashy. if i had a polished stainless steel tower i think it i might go with it. but its ultimately personal preference.

as far as cost.... ehhh, you are paying an extra 80 dollar (!) just for the finish. i'd rather buy white sport grill and grab an aftermarket RBG led strip set up for each and set be less than the chrome.

Comment

Working...
          X