Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Stock of kamagra generic analogues in australia seriously helps in availability of branded kamagra. Its smooth to find out how to order kamagra australia . Thanks to generic pharmacy kamagra cost guaranees huge savings with no bulls benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Trying of online drugstore in singapore is the fastest way to find out how to buy celebrex in singapore cheap. If you buy generic version of celebrex its cost is often cheap. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 G23 Radio Does not work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 G23 Radio Does not work

I realize I need to ask my dealer this question, but is there an initial radio setup that has to happen on these things? I've only used my phone for music, but when I was tired of messing with it one day, I tried to use radio and nothing works. It just says 0.0 on the tuning dial. Satellite is the same way. I went through everything that I could setup (I think) and no luck. I looked at the touchscreen settings as well as the head unit in the glovebox.

Again, I'll ask my dealer this week, but thought someone here might have some insights that would be helpful today (sunday).

Thanks

In glove box, hold settings for 2 secs. When menu opens go to diagnostics. Then hold play button for two seconds, it will ask to confirm reboot. Yes! This should reset the system and fix it

Comment

Working...
    X