SV211 Carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SV211 Carpet

I just bought a 2005 SV-211 and it came with brand new carpet from nautiqueparts.com. It does not have the snaps installed yet, and I am looking to sell it. I am going to go with the seadeck for it. It is grey in color. It has never been used. It is in the boat right now just for picture purposes. I can ship it to where ever it needs to go. It is on nautiqueparts for $640.00 If you are interested let me know. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0433.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	509044

Originally posted by FishysTees View Post
    I just bought a 2005 SV-211 and it came with brand new carpet from nautiqueparts.com. It does not have the snaps installed yet, and I am looking to sell it. I am going to go with the seadeck for it. It is grey in color. It has never been used. It is in the boat right now just for picture purposes. I can ship it to where ever it needs to go. It is on nautiqueparts for $640.00 If you are interested let me know. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0433.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	509044
    Pretty sure you posted this in the wrong forum. "Gear for Sale" perhaps?

Comment

How much are you looking to get for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jjwyatt
        How much are you looking to get for it?
        Well I didn't have any response so I went ahead and put the snaps on. I have it in the boat now, but has never been out in the boat yet. How much is it worth to you.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

I was think of replacing it with Seadek but if I can get a good deal on carpet somewhere it can wait a few years.

Comment

Is the carpet still available?

Comment

I went and ahead and added the snaps to it and installed it in the boat. I would be willing to sell it, just dont know if all the snaps and such would line up.

Comment

I might be interested. How much are you looking to get out of it?

Comment

Working...
                X