Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Presence of priligy generic selection in online certainly dominates in favour of genuine priligy. Its easy to find out how to purchase priligy online without rx. Because of easy access to pharmacy online priligy cost easy to get for every men with no bulls benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Checking of online pharmacy in philippines is the cheapest path to find out how to order celebrex in philippines cheap. If you buy generic breed of celebrex its cost is often less. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronix Timebomb or Hyperlite Murray?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ronix Timebomb or Hyperlite Murray?

    Gonna get a new wakeboard this winter. Iím a beginner but progressing quick so want an intermediate to advanced board. The Timebomb looks awesome but so does the Murray. Want soft and forgiving landings. Thoughts?

  • #2
    Love the Murray boards. I have ridden those since the beginning.
    Current Boats ó> 2019 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2018 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 1981 Fish Nautique (TWIN ENGINE)
    Former Boats ó> 2017 Super Air Nautique G23, 2016 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2015 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2014 Super Air Nautique G23 ó 2013 Super Air Nautique G23 ó 2012 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition ó 2011 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition ó 2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition ó 2008 Super Air Nautique 230 Team Edition ó 2007 Air Nautique 236 Team Edition ó 2003 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition ó 1998 Ski Nautique -- 1997 Ski Nautique -- 1994 Ski Nautique -- 1981 Fish Nautique (SINGLE ENGINE)

    Need something for your boat? Please check out our site sponsors! Not only do they offer the best products available, they also support this site.
    NautiqueParts.com - Roswell Marine - SeaDek Marine Products - O'Brien Watersports - Delta Propellers - SkiSafe - Xtreme Heaters -- PCM Marine Engines -- PerfectPass - C&S Marine - SkySki Ė Touchless Boat Cover

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NautiqueJeff View Post
      Love the Murray boards. I have ridden those since the beginning.
      Thanks Jeff! So what specifically do you like about the Murray? And have you ridden any of the Timebomb series ever?

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone know the difference between the time bomb and the timebomb ATR? I think it is just construction..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shag View Post
          Anyone know the difference between the time bomb and the timebomb ATR? I think it is just construction..
          Yes I believe so. The ATR is a tad bit heavier and a bit more rugged is my understanding. But it also doesnít pop quite as much as the Timebomb apparently either.

          Comment


          • #6
            I've ridden both. I ride a 2018 Murray. My daily riding partner rides a Time Bomb and I've given it a go a few times.

            The Murray is more predictable and lands softer.
            The Time Bomb has a smaller sweet spot but when you connect it it's more booty and lively than the Murray. I had trouble getting it to connect on the lip every-time. Just a more advanced board.

            For your skill level I would go with the Murray hands down.

            The ATR is the lower level Time Bomb material (still a very nice board). The higher level one has a carbon stringer I believe. My buddy broke that model pretty quickly actually (bought it thinking it was stronger). He's riding the lower level now.

            I would say both Ronix constructions are nicer than the Murray construction just by an eye test but my Murray has held up to all the abuse so far.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kmayotte View Post
              I've ridden both. I ride a 2018 Murray. My daily riding partner rides a Time Bomb and I've given it a go a few times.

              The Murray is more predictable and lands softer.
              The Time Bomb has a smaller sweet spot but when you connect it it's more booty and lively than the Murray. I had trouble getting it to connect on the lip every-time. Just a more advanced board.

              For your skill level I would go with the Murray hands down.

              The ATR is the lower level Time Bomb material (still a very nice board). The higher level one has a carbon stringer I believe. My buddy broke that model pretty quickly actually (bought it thinking it was stronger). He's riding the lower level now.

              I would say both Ronix constructions are nicer than the Murray construction just by an eye test but my Murray has held up to all the abuse so far.
              Ok thatís really great info! Thanks so much. Youíre one of the few that have ridden both and provided a great explanation of the the differences. I was originally leaning towards the Murray but of course one always thinks they can handle the more advanced equipment when in fact thatís not always the case. Just like running my G23 at full ballast and 25 mph - sure my boat can do it but I would die trying it! Lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thejean View Post

                Ok thatís really great info! Thanks so much. Youíre one of the few that have ridden both and provided a great explanation of the the differences. I was originally leaning towards the Murray but of course one always thinks they can handle the more advanced equipment when in fact thatís not always the case. Just like running my G23 at full ballast and 25 mph - sure my boat can do it but I would die trying it! Lol
                No worries. I changed my G setup this year from 70' @ 23.5 mph to 65' @ 22mph (full ballast). I consider myself an advanced but not expert rider (several invert variations heelside & toeside). The slowing down of the boat made the impacts much softer and my riding improved. I like the wake shape better too. My buddy rides at 70% ballast as he tends to power through the wake and ride very aggressively whereas I have more finesse for pop and like the extra meatiness of the wake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kmayotte View Post

                  No worries. I changed my G setup this year from 70' @ 23.5 mph to 65' @ 22mph (full ballast). I consider myself an advanced but not expert rider (several invert variations heelside & toeside). The slowing down of the boat made the impacts much softer and my riding improved. I like the wake shape better too. My buddy rides at 70% ballast as he tends to power through the wake and ride very aggressively whereas I have more finesse for pop and like the extra meatiness of the wake.
                  Do you find a significant variation in firmness of the water at say 21 mph to 22 or 23 mph? I currently run no ballast, 55í and 21 mph. Was thinking about speeding up and lengthening the rope. Or going more ballast. Not sure... but Iím 43 year old and these old bones canít handle too many big crashes! I only just started going W2W but have only wakeboarded a few times as well. Also Iím currently on a 2010 Ronix One 138 (180 lbs) and itís a tough board to get the hang of (somewhat advanced from what I understand) so that may be holding me back also. If I go Murray 145 everything just seems like it will be better and I might not need to go faster or add ballast right away. Thoughts?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think you'll see a world of difference once you go from the Ronix One to the Murray especially if you upsize to the 145. I guarantee pop will be more consistent and landings will be softer. Shawn Murray is 42, age is just a number!!

                    If you're solid wake-to-wake you can start lengthening the line. With more line comes a better wake shape/lip and more speed comes a firmer wake. 22-23 mph is the money spot of firm wake without having the impacts of fall be too intense. The G wake without ballast is still bigger than a lot of wakes on top of the line slammed wakeboats from the 2000's so there's plenty there to learn on without adding ballast.

                    Don't forget about learning toe-side. No heelside hero's haha!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kmayotte View Post
                      I think you'll see a world of difference once you go from the Ronix One to the Murray especially if you upsize to the 145. I guarantee pop will be more consistent and landings will be softer. Shawn Murray is 42, age is just a number!!

                      If you're solid wake-to-wake you can start lengthening the line. With more line comes a better wake shape/lip and more speed comes a firmer wake. 22-23 mph is the money spot of firm wake without having the impacts of fall be too intense. The G wake without ballast is still bigger than a lot of wakes on top of the line slammed wakeboats from the 2000's so there's plenty there to learn on without adding ballast.

                      Don't forget about learning toe-side. No heelside hero's haha!
                      Once again, awesome info and greatly appreciated you taking the time to post it.

                      Been watching lots of toe side instructional videos not to mention a host of others. I can do them all with my eyes closed but now I need to do them on the water with my eyes open (instead of in my dreams while sleeping)! But I still have all winter to dream before I put this learning and new board to the test. lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        thejean if you're 180 lbs, a 138 is too small. You want the 145 Murray (maybe even the 150) or the 146 One board. Here are the break downs of the boards

                        Ronix One:
                        Aggressive 3 stage rocker = instant vertical pop, large flat spot
                        Speedwalls = ABS sidewall gives the board more glidespeed, make it easier to gain and keep speed. That means less drag on your body
                        Fuse Stringers = Carbon rods that run tip to tail. These rods bend when you cut into the wake, and snap back into place when you leave the wake. They help boot you!
                        Timebomb VS. ATR = Both boards are the exact same shape and both use fuse stringers. ATR is a PU Foam core. Timebomb is a PVC core. Again, the board bends when you cut into the wake and snaps back to original shape when you leave the wake. PVC core snaps back quicker (and is lighter material) to boot you more. ATR is more durable than Timebomb

                        Hyperlite Murray
                        Subtle 3 stage rocker = Easier for everyone to ride (as it usual for Murray boards). Still vertical kick, but not as gnarly as the One board
                        Variable edges = Edges between the boots pushes water under board. So if you like to butterslide, this board tries hard to not catch an edge
                        Built like a spoon = Murray himself explained this. The center of the board is the high spot of the board. Think of a spoon you push bottom first into the water. It disperses the water. His board does the same. This means soft landings! That combined with the dual fins means the board actually centers you if you get a little off while landing.
                        Biolite core = Hyperlite's gold standard PU foam. Actually pretty durable design.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mtt201819 View Post
                          thejean if you're 180 lbs, a 138 is too small. You want the 145 Murray (maybe even the 150) or the 146 One board. Here are the break downs of the boards

                          Ronix One:
                          Aggressive 3 stage rocker = instant vertical pop, large flat spot
                          Speedwalls = ABS sidewall gives the board more glidespeed, make it easier to gain and keep speed. That means less drag on your body
                          Fuse Stringers = Carbon rods that run tip to tail. These rods bend when you cut into the wake, and snap back into place when you leave the wake. They help boot you!
                          Timebomb VS. ATR = Both boards are the exact same shape and both use fuse stringers. ATR is a PU Foam core. Timebomb is a PVC core. Again, the board bends when you cut into the wake and snaps back to original shape when you leave the wake. PVC core snaps back quicker (and is lighter material) to boot you more. ATR is more durable than Timebomb

                          Hyperlite Murray
                          Subtle 3 stage rocker = Easier for everyone to ride (as it usual for Murray boards). Still vertical kick, but not as gnarly as the One board
                          Variable edges = Edges between the boots pushes water under board. So if you like to butterslide, this board tries hard to not catch an edge
                          Built like a spoon = Murray himself explained this. The center of the board is the high spot of the board. Think of a spoon you push bottom first into the water. It disperses the water. His board does the same. This means soft landings! That combined with the dual fins means the board actually centers you if you get a little off while landing.
                          Biolite core = Hyperlite's gold standard PU foam. Actually pretty durable design.
                          Thanks for this info and the explanations to go with the marketing / technical jargon. I think Iíve decided to go with the 145 Murray. Iím not good enough yet to make use of a TB. And my knees need soft landings and my skill level demands consistency.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Board and boots ordered!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Once you get comfortable the impact on your body will lesson as you develop some style. You may not push as hard as someone younger but you will get better each time out. For me at 54 years old the key is to keep riding and I could jump wake to wake all day long just as easy as walking down the street. Also, the Murray is a great choice. You may also consider getting another board that rides completely opposite to mix up the fun. I switch between the Murray and a Slingshot and they are totally different rides...it's fun.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X