2004 SAN new to (lucky) me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 SAN new to (lucky) me

A friend of a friend bought this boat new in 2004 but then stored it for several years. I picked it up last week with 49.9 hours!

It's in need of a tower speaker downsizing. I'm not sure anyone needs that contraption that's up there now. Looking forward to getting it some time on the water. Good thing it's still 85 degrees in California!

What's this thing worth?
    Attached Files

Wow, what an unbelievable find, congrats! Must be worth $35-40k?

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing!
      https://www.instagram.com/longhorn_nautique/

Comment

Wow great boat and in exceptional condition. The mid 2000s were the time of over the top, over stated sound systems for sure. I'm with you on a tower speaker make over which will certainly update the look and take considerable weight off the tower.

Boat prices depend on location, time of year and finding the right buyer. On average I would put the selling price in the low to mid $30K's. It's a very nice boat with very low hours, the only hing holding it back is the year as later models of this and other competing models from other manufactures started adding feature such as larger hard tanks, swivel board racks and integrated folding Bimini tops. If you held out for the right buyer you may be able to get in the high $30's.

Comment

WOW! unreal - that beauty is brand spanking new!!!!!!!
          Thats 35K easy.
          Looks like you're in Calero. Get outta that pond and go to the delta - Orwood resort is where its at.
          Migs

G21 - En route
          SAN 210 TE (Finally)
          06 Sky Supreme V220(previous)
          05 Sanger V210(previous)
          01 MC X1(previous)
          99 Air Warrior(previous)

Comment

Immaculate shape! Very nice, it does look new.
            2009 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
            2006 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
            1989 Sport Nautique

Comment

40k!?
              Sorry even at CA pricing that's insane. I sold my 2005 (TEAM) with every option, plus lighted speakers cup / holders, underwater lights, upgraded ballast and stereo, in 9/10 condition for 31.5 over 4 years ago. Yes it had almost 500 hours, but it was a team edition not limited, and theres no way they've gone up in price... especially an 04 which is arguably the uglies tower (personal preference of course) of the OG210s. It is a beautiful boat, I miss mine sometimes, congrats on your find, regardless of what you paid or people say it's worth you're going to love it!

Comment

Originally posted by skywyse View Post
                A friend of a friend bought this boat new in 2004 but then stored it for several years. I picked it up last week with 49.9 hours!

It's in need of a tower speaker downsizing. I'm not sure anyone needs that contraption that's up there now. Looking forward to getting it some time on the water. Good thing it's still 85 degrees in California!

What's this thing worth?
                Great looking boat! I recognize that little lake in the background. I’ll be out at Calero this weekend enjoying 80 degree weather still!

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Working...
                X