My little sport.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little sport.

2014 sport 200 Great boat. Just sharing some pictures.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ew5FReT Didn’t upload. Pics are here.

Comment

Great pictures. The meme reminds me of my daughter when she was that age. Ah memories, they grow up quickly.

Comment

I love those sport 200s. Would own one if I could afford it. Best boat of all time.
        i have two boys and a baby daughter on the way. I may need some advice!
        2006 SV 211 (Sold)
        97 Sport Nautique (Sold)
        89 PS 190 (Sold)
        05 Fourwinns Horizon 180 (Sold)
        89 Fourwinns 170 Freedom (Sold)
        75 MFG (Sold)

Comment

My dream Nautique...just beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by MTRBTR View Post
            I love those sport 200s. Would own one if I could afford it. Best boat of all time.
            i have two boys and a baby daughter on the way. I may need some advice!

We love it. However already looking into a gs20 or 22. I got a little boy due in January so we can swap advice hahahah

Comment

We didn’t buy it to surf. But quickly learned that it’s pretty **** capable as long as you take the time to set it up.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Qq2nU0U

Comment

Originally posted by Yeaitsslo View Post
                We didn’t buy it to surf. But quickly learned that it’s pretty **** capable as long as you take the time to set it up.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Qq2nU0U
                Any advise there on the set up? I'm taking mine out tomorrow for the first surf session since getting it 2 weeks ago. I picked up the new Mission 2.0 shaper and have a bag if needed but aside from having all the parts I really have no clue if anything special is needed to get a good surf wake out of it. We used to run my old 07 X2 at 9.8 mph and head for water 10' or more in depth.

Comment

I have the swell shaper and i found it works best right above the hull line. I can take pics of the location for you. I’ve tried a few combos with weight but that video was all stock ballast full, about 400lbs in the surf side and the gate in the trick position. If you have more weight I’d put it on the floor. Good speed is between 9.8 and 10.5. Play with it depending on people in the boat.

Originally posted by bturner View Post

Any advise there on the set up? I'm taking mine out tomorrow for the first surf session since getting it 2 weeks ago. I picked up the new Mission 2.0 shaper and have a bag if needed but aside from having all the parts I really have no clue if anything special is needed to get a good surf wake out of it. We used to run my old 07 X2 at 9.8 mph and head for water 10' or more in depth.

Comment

Thanks! I'll be out there tomorrow trying to tune in the wake.

Comment

We surf our 2011 all the time. I tried a mission Delta and didn’t feel the wake was that great, but I didn’t spend a lot of time
                      trying to dial it in. I replaced the hard tanks with sacs. Even with stock ballast it should surf well. Fill the surf side and belly ballast. Shift passages to the surf side and you should be good to go. 10.1 mph works well for us. Don’t overload the rear of the boat. You should be able to see clearly over the bow without using the flip up bolster. If you can’t then the rear is probably to heavy. Shift someone forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X