2019 G23 pumped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 G23 pumped!

After 5-6 years of staring at these boats and moving my way up from a Sanger to an Axis I made it to my goal. This is an incredible boat and looking forward to the cold water of winter!!

Attached Files

Holy smokes...!! That’s a phat looking G. Congrats man!

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

thanks man. Had the chance to ride and mess with settings yesterday and still have a grin on my face from how fun the wake is

Comment

Wow! Congrats. Looks nice!
        2019 SAN G23 | 2016 SAN G23 | 2013 Wakesetter 23 LSV | 2008 Wakesetter 23 LSV | 2003 Wakesetter 23 LSV | 2000 Wakesetter VLX | 1998 Sanger V210 | 1994 Magic Sceptor 28 | 1985 Cole TR2 | Too many PWC to count!

Comment

Awesome G.....nice colors. But....are we really stuck with that stupid window. Didn't they do a fix for that. Hello....Nautique...are you out there??? Change the hinges for the love of God.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kenv View Post
            Awesome G.....nice colors. But....are we really stuck with that stupid window. Didn't they do a fix for that. Hello....Nautique...are you out there??? Change the hinges for the love of God.....
            I don’t see much of a fix possible there since the window is concave. Maybe some complex sliding window system instead of a hinge? Idk.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	830
Size:	416.0 KB
ID:	571715 Mark....I only reason I pointed it out was someone on here mentioned that in the '19 walk-through video on the Nautique site, it appears the window sits lower (Flusher) onto the passenger window. Maybe I'm wrong, but i thought someone on here said they had revised the hinge system so it would sit flatter. I did watch the video after I read that and it does appear to sit flatter.
              Last edited by Kenv; 11-05-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

i don’t see how a different hinge would change things...it sits higher than in the walk through video because the bumper the put on the glass to prevent the two pieces from slamming into each other is on a different spot on my windshield vs that screenshot. I don’t have a problem with it as it functions pretty well and doesn’t move around, although does hurt how streamlined it looks when open vs closed

Comment

Thanks J. So...let me ask this. On your boat...is it the rubber/plastic stopper that keeps the window so high? Could it be on the walk-through G23 they have the stopper removed...or moved so the window opens more?? Just curious....can you re-position you stopper to let the window open more? Without compromising/damaging the glass on either the passenger window or the center window of course. Because there is a BIG difference on where your window sits vs that pic above of the red 23.

Comment

The first boat our dealer got didn’t have a stopper at all. I’ll take a look in the next couple days as I was interested in moving it over to allow the glass to sit down a bit. It’s simply a sticky rubber stopper...nothing special

Comment

OK cool....if you get a chance. Now...back to staring at your bad A$$ boat!!

Comment

Bold and beautiful! Congrats that’s a great looking boat!
                        2009 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
                        2006 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
                        1989 Sport Nautique

Comment

So kind of a good news bad news situation. Good news is it can be placed elsewhere and have the window sit much much lower. Bad news is I yanked mine off and now need to reattach mine...it split when I yanked on it. It is actually over an inch thick so I may trim it down and remount it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulhollen View Post
                            So kind of a good news bad news situation. Good news is it can be placed elsewhere and have the window sit much much lower. Bad news is I yanked mine off and now need to reattach mine...it split when I yanked on it. It is actually over an inch thick so I may trim it down and remount it.
                            That window can't be cheap to replace. FWIW, I kinda changed things this year in my boat and guests now know that closed is the preferred normal position of my walk through-especially since mine is tinted. I really dig these new windshields though. One step closer to ideal cosmetics for Nauti. Now if they could just up their game, spend a few hundred more per boat and use as high of quality gel coat as Centurion or MB Sport. THAT would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by markj View Post

Now if they could just up their game, spend a few hundred more per boat and use as high of quality gel coat as Centurion or MB Sport. THAT would be awesome.
                              I do not understand, what that sentence should mean....

Comment

Working...
                              X