Linc Screen Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linc Screen Problem

Went to winterize our 2015 G21 yesterday and the linc screen had a few vertical colorful lines and then half of the screen turned white. I tried the power off and on a couple of times with the same results. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_44479.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	571835

That’s doesn’t look good, if it’s not rebooting you or your dealer may have to send the link back to Nautique for testing and a possible re-flash during lay-up
    Last edited by ScooterMcgavin; 11-07-2018, 05:49 AM.
    2009 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
    2006 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
    1989 Sport Nautique

Comment

Did you go full power off on the Perko switch....or just on the keypad? Try turning the batteries off...let sit...power back on...power screen on.....

Comment

I did the full power off on the Perko. Would it make a difference to disconnect the batteries?

Comment

I doubt it...but maybe worth a try.......

Comment

Saw a buddies 13-G25 do that same thing earlier this summer. He sent it off to factory for a bench test I think they called it and they had it back within a week if I remember correctly. They flashed it was about all they said they did for no charge and sent back. Screen worked fine all year for him so good luck. Your dealer can send off also but it was faster for him to remove and send off himself. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you for the info.

Comment

Working...
              X