Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Presence of priligy generic analogues in australia seriously helps in favour of branded priligy. Its easy to find out how to order priligy australia without rx. Thanks to drugstore priligy cost easy to get for every men with no bulls benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Going to Website of online pharmacy in hong kong is the most simplified way to find out how to buy wellbutrin in hong kong cheap. If you buy generic version of wellbutrin its cost is often less. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please!!!

2004 SAN 216. As we all know, using the keyless ignition pad when working properly, hit start once you get power to the panel. Hit it a second time, gauges come alive and fuel pumps activate. Press and hold, engine cranks.

Here's my issue. Hit start once, panel comes alive. Hit it twice and gauges come alive BUT fuel pumps do not activate. Press and hold...nothing-no cranking.

As a temporary work around, I installed a keyed ignition switch. I bypassed the relays on the engine block so that the fuel pumps and ignition come on when the key switch is in the on position and the starter, of course, engages when I turn the key the rest of the way.

It is NOT an issue with the neutral safety switch-I bypassed it to check it.
    It is NOT an issue with the safety cutoff lanyard thingy. I bypassed it to check that as well.
    It is NOT either of the two relays mounted atop the engine. I swapped then replaced them.

My limited intellect tells me it's either:
    A) the keypad
    B) something in the breaker box
    C) a wiring issue somewhere

Please help with any thoughts.

Thanks to all in advance.
    Len

Does you boat have the toggle switch to shut down everything?

Comment

Yes. Three position. Off, Bilge Only, and All On. It was in the "All On" position

Comment

I'm not well versed in this and am brand new in the Nautique family. That said, I will gladly offer my inexperienced an ill-educated opinion. It seems to me that it would be the keypad. If a breaker or wiring was the problem, I doubt that your fix would work. Since you effectively bypassed the keypad with your keyed ignition and then things work, I would think the problem has to reside there. You might get lucky and find a bent or corroded pin on the keypad connector...

Comment

Working...
        X