Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Presence of priligy generic alternatives in online australia may greatly help in favour of brand priligy. Its easy to find out how to buy priligy online australia without rx. With help of generic pharmacy priligy cost easy to get for every men with no bulls benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Trying of online pharmacy in singapore is the fastest method to find out how to purchase lexapro in singapore cheap. If you buy generic alternative of lexapro its cost is often less. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZeroOff - just ABC ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZeroOff - just ABC ?

Friend of mine just picked up a 2007 196 with zerooff. Trying to set the speed / pull, but it seems to only have ABC, not the number option. ie: we can't set "B2."

Can anyone tell me if the original Zerooff only had the letter settings, or are we missing something in the setup ?

I called Zerooff but didn't get conclusive info. The guy I spoke to was as helpful as he could be, but said he wasn't around at that time and didn't think there was any documentation or old software for him to confirm conclusively that's what our problem is. He suggested doing a system Rev update, but we'd hate to spend the money / time doing that if we aren't sure it will fix the problem.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks !
Working...
X