No announcement yet.

2014 210 Surf Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found using the NSS snd Wake gate it's best to sack boat evenly. Port, starboard and bow. Bow seemed to really improve the wake and remember you can over do it. More isn't always better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 SANTE 210
    2011 Sport 200 V
    1994 Bimini Skier Pro 190
    1986 Master Craft Pro Star 190

Comment

Are the 850 or 750 bags still able to be plug and play and filled/drained with stock setup. I have pro ballast system now.

Comment

Yep, may have to hit the drain button twice but everything drains out

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Do the dividers have to be reinforced? It’s that easy that you don’t need any other pieces to hook up? Just take out old and put in new?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Gummere View Post
            Just started out with our 2014 SAN 210. I have been filling 1250lbs in the stock ballast tanks. I have bot the Ronix 8.3 bags. I have 2 800lb sacks in the rear lockers and have just added a 600lb bow bag. We have been running right at 10.7 with NSS at zero and the other little shifter all the way back. It was awesome this weekend but I think I will not fill the bow bag as full. Also maybe I will tweak the NSS and see if I can get it higher. It was a great result thus far though
            How did you plumb the bow bag? Is it under the front seats? I just bought a 400 lb wakemakers bag and I haven’t dug in too much to see what needs to be done.

Comment

We have an 1100 piggy back v bag under front seats

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ian S
              2014 SANTE. NSS. Pro balllast. Boatmate trailer
              2004 SANTE. 4000 lb ballast, 2013 graphics (prev). Ramlin trailer
              2009 Moomba Outback (prev). Boatmate trailer

Comment

[QUOTE=XBIGPUN66;n638744]We have an 1100 piggy back v bag under front seats

1100 in a 210? Where?

Comment

Under front seats

Ian S

Comment

[QUOTE=XBIGPUN66;n638747]Under front seats

How did you plumb it?

Comment

We fill it about 3/4. All other full. Slight offload stbd for port side wave. Long and lots of push.

Ian S

Comment

[QUOTE=XBIGPUN66;n638749]We fill it about 3/4. All other full. Slight offload stbd for port side wave. Long and lots of push.

You plumbed it in from your front hard tank? How hard is that to do?

Comment

What does it mean when you guys say "pro ballast"?

I have a 2015 SAN210 with NSS. It has hard ballast in the rear and both sides have a fat sac plumbed in as well. I don't know how big that fat sac is but it seems like maybe around 400 lbs but could be as small as 250lbs. I honestly don't know. I couldn't put a bigger bag in there without having to remove the plastic storage units that currently house life vest and ropes. Given it's a 210, storage in this boat is at a premium and I need all I can get.

My wave is decent. I usually fill all ballast to max, run the NSS at the highest setting (5) and speed is usually between 10.4 and 10.8 but if I could get a bigger and longer wave, I would.

Comment

I've got a 2014 SAN 230. Has anyone removed the rear locker hard tanks, without cutting the hard tank out? If so, what is the process or secret to getting the hard tanks out of the lockers?

Comment

Working...
                            X