• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 air natique parts

Hey guys new here, have a general question, I’ve got a line on a
    2014 air natique,, the hull is toast .. but it has the 450 hp big block
    in it and full interior.. are these parts going to be hard to sell?? Just
    curious if used parts are in demand .. thanks

We would need to know way more than just "Air Nautique" What model, what accessories, maybe a list of parts that are usable. General Price?

Comment

My first thought is that these items are definitely worth some money, but finding the right buyer and figuring out shipping could be the issue...most people don't need a full interior replacement on 5 year old boats. More details would help!

Comment

ya I'll try and get some more details,I cant post pictures because its a write off and i haven't purchased it yet,I can get it cheap but I don't want to be stuck with it,not sure what the motor and drive would be worth,gauges strereo etc all i know about the engine is its a low hour pcm 450hp big block

Comment

Originally posted by Craig douglas View Post
          ya I'll try and get some more details,I cant post pictures because its a write off and i haven't purchased it yet,I can get it cheap but I don't want to be stuck with it,not sure what the motor and drive would be worth,gauges strereo etc all i know about the engine is its a low hour pcm 450hp big block
          Any idea the reason for write off? Was it flooded? If that’s the case, engine and trans may not be worth anything.
          https://www.instagram.com/longhorn_nautique/

Comment

It was actually in a dry land accident while being towed so no water damage to anything

Comment

Originally posted by Craig douglas View Post
              It was actually in a dry land accident while being towed so no water damage to anything
              I’d be interested in the engine and all associates electronics.
              https://www.instagram.com/longhorn_nautique/

Comment

If you want to message me at 403-700-8070 and discus prices and details. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X