Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What it cost just to have a boat in San Diego now days.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What it cost just to have a boat in San Diego now days.

    Property tax-450
    ins-600
    Boat ramp fee- 625
    Lagoon permit- 85
    registration- I forget. 150$ or so

    1910$ before I even use it..

    Love California ...

    Ok rant off going boating... 150$ in gas to fill up..




  • #2
    I'll take it over my 4 months of 40 degree or less winter. You pay for that awesome weather.

    Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      ...and thats for salt... half the members here would cry haha
      Drove past ya and saw it in the driveway... she was looking good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nautiques4life View Post
        ...and thats for salt... half the members here would cry haha
        Drove past ya and saw it in the driveway... she was looking good.
        I meet your parents a few months back. Your dad was working on the 230 super nice parents!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          And I read where you guys just voted to raise your state gas and sales taxes again?
          2019 G23 450
          2014 G23 550
          2013 G23 450
          2011 Malibu Wakesetter 247
          2007 Yamaha AR210

          Comment


          • #6
            I am glad I don't live there. Its hard to believe the cost of living much less hobbies.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nyryan2001 View Post
              And I read where you guys just voted to raise your state gas and sales taxes again?
              I moved to CA 16 years ago. I am a Mid West kid ..
              i vote opposite pretty much everything that passes out here.
              This state has more outdoor activities than any other, but it's politics have pretty much ruined the state.

              Comment


              • #8
                Even when I worked at a marina and had dealer-cost parts, no labor, no storage fees, no slip rental fee, and a full shop to use any time I wanted, I STILL spent $1,000 every year on my old ski boat, either improving/adding something, or fixing something. Oh, and that doesn't include gas.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Outdoorjp View Post

                  I meet your parents a few months back. Your dad was working on the 230 super nice parents!!!
                  I heard that from my mom, eventually I'll pass your place on a day you're outside... although thinking about it, it's more likely I spot your boat at a gas station

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nautiques4life View Post

                    I heard that from my mom, eventually I'll pass your place on a day you're outside... although thinking about it, it's more likely I spot your boat at a gas station
                    You still have any time to ride or wakeboard? I'm always looking for drivers in the summer.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Outdoorjp View Post

                      You still have any time to ride or wakeboard? I'm always looking for drivers in the summer.
                      Unfortunately, less time in the summer than winter, but I would love to ride locally sometime, happy to pull you anytime I'm free. Call or text me whenever, I don't usually work mondays or fridays, plus some weekends. 760.525.5027
                      Alex

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sounds like a lot of reasons not to live there, lol. I am in about $65 a month here in Texas for storage and the typical $600 a year for insurance. Gas is about $2.30 a gallon and lakes are full, actually over full right now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by functionoverfashion View Post
                          Even when I worked at a marina and had dealer-cost parts, no labor, no storage fees, no slip rental fee, and a full shop to use any time I wanted, I STILL spent $1,000 every year on my old ski boat, either improving/adding something, or fixing something. Oh, and that doesn't include gas.
                          You just described what BOAT really stands for (B)ust (O)out (A)nother (T)housand.





                          Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ST3 View Post

                            You just described what BOAT really stands for (B)ust (O)out (A)nother (T)housand.





                            Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique
                            That's what all my hobbies do ..
                            RV.
                            Race cars
                            Dirt bikes
                            Houseboat

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X