2014 SAN 210- Advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 SAN 210- Advice needed

I’m looking to purchase a 2014 SAN 210 and would love any feedback from those who currently own the boat or have in the past. Specifically interested in the NSS and it’s functionality. I believe this was a new system in 2013? Any input and feedback would be great! Thanks

Hi there I have a 2016 SAN 210 purchased with NSS and their LINC system. Love the hull and it’s been a great boat. I have had no issues with the functionality of using the system to control the surf/wake settings. It took a little getting used to as I didn’t grow up with a Nautique with all the technology that is currently available. It works great and is easy to use and switch settings for different riders etc. let me know if you have any other specific questions but the planet Nautique forum is filled with folks that are experts. I’ve really enjoyed reading different posts for help/advice regarding the 2014 year which I believe was the first year for these new changes (LINC) and the hull was redesigned that year.

What boat are you coming from? Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

2014 210 here. Love the boat and very happy with the decision. I was stuck in between a 2013 and 2014 when I was on the hunt. 2013 did have NSS added on but all 2014+ NSS came standard. 2014 is also when they did a hull design, one of the main reasons they changed the hull was to improve the surf wake. Personally, I own surf when I'm bored, been drinking or it's busy out so I'm not the best source. From what I feel and the rest of my buddies seem to also really it's a great wake. With the 2014 Hull change, they added the walkthrough area as well. I really like this feature and look. The only downside is they dropped the ski pylon... Why Nautique hasn't added a pop-up pylon line the GS series is beyond me... I still ski it though.. Belly weight and 34mph and you can still rip it pretty hard. The reason I went with the 210 was the wakeboarding wake which is top notch. For surf and wakeboarding, you will want to add more weight. Currently, I have 850's on each side and 550 up front. Wake is great under that setup.

If you have any questions just let me know!

Comment

I had a 2013 210, we made a pretty sick surf wave for it, for 2014 the tweaked the hull a bit but then you lose the ski pylon. If you like skiing to then go with the 2013 , the surf wave is very close when you weight it properly. If you don't care about skiing then go with the 14.

Comment

SJHodge5200- I currently have a 2001 Malibu VLX Sunsetter. Thx for the info

Jondavis08- without the ski pylon what are you skiing off of?

Comment

There’s a tow point lower just above the platform. Works fine but doesn’t feel as natural as having the rope level with the handle

Comment

Strange, our 2013 210 did not have a ski pylon. We loved our 2013 so much we ordered a new 2018. I would proceed without hesitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jondavis how much belly weight do you add for slalom? I do wish they had a pop up ski pylon. Thanks!

Comment

I fill the belly full(stock). Usually go 34mph with the hydro gate forward

Comment

I have a 2012 210. Love it. I have nss, works great. I primarily wake board though.

The thing I like is the reversible seating. My 12 has the middle bench that flips around. I think in 2014 they took that out when they put the walk through in.

Comment

Loved my 2014 210, upgraded from a 2010. The hull design and NSS made such a difference for the surf wave compared to the 2010. Very easy to learn and set up after playing around with all the settings. You'll see lots of people recommend added ballast, (which never hurts) but I ran with the stock pro-ballast and 2-4 people in the boat, never had a problem with the wave size for surf or wakeboarding (I'm 5' 11"/240). Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition

Comment

I've owned 4 210's. All of them had the NSS and it works very well. Absolutely love the boat! Great surf wave with some extra weight in the lockers (replace the pro ballast bags with larger... 20 min. job). I'll be getting a 2018 210 this spring. Look for other posts of mine on the 210's and you'll see how we weighted the boats and the settings we use.

Comment

We have owned 6 210 boats. From the OG to new. We keep leaning towards a G but then go right back to the 210. In my opinion I feel it’s the best bang for buck boat in the industry.

The 210 isn’t great on heavy chop but all around it’s perfect for us.

We have 15 model with pro ballasts and it surfs incredible , wakeboards incredible . Hope I helped

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Current Correct Craft Boat
                          [URL="http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/05/1e6128564805861d2625d7b7f8efd2f1.jpg"]2015 SANTE 210[/URL]

Correct Craft Boats Owned
                          [URL="http://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/attachment.php?attachmentid=17771&d=1340117700"]2012 SANTE 210 (Boatmate Trailer)[/URL]
                          [URL="http://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/attachment.php?attachmentid=14107&d=1313460568"]2003 SANTE 210 (Dorsey Trailer)[/URL]
                          [URL="http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=14108&d=1313461675"]2007 SANTE 210 (Magnum Trailer)[/URL]

Comment

Best all-around boat. Awesome wb wake, good surf wake, ski - meh! Sexiest boat on the water

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Love our ‘13 210 SANTE. The reversible rear seat or 14’s walkthrough. The 14 has a better stock ballast if your new to using the NSS, hydro gate and ballast. You want the boat flat, not weighed to port or starboard for the NSS to work best.

210 is comfortable and all around good at most things.
                              2013 SANTE 210
                              2011 Sport 200 V
                              1994 Bimini Skier Pro 190
                              1986 Master Craft Pro Star 190

Comment

Working...
                              X