Remote Control Nautique toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Control Nautique toy

Yesterday, a friend gave me a remote controlled Air Nautique (sorry I didn't take a picture). It didn't come with a remote, but it looks like it's otherwise in working condition.

I've seen these on ebay from time to time, but they're getting more and more rare it seems. Anyone else have one of these things for their kids? I am hoping to get this thing working one way or another.

In related news, my wife was google searching about remote control wakeboard boats, and found that while the current G-series remote Nautique toys are sold at Target, Malibu and MasterCrafts are available from Wal-Mart. I got a small chuckle out of that.

Anyway I'll post a picture of it, and if I get it working, I'll post a video of it in action. It's funny how many of the details are consistent with a 2003 specifically, considering this was a toy that my friend had years ago and just randomly found the other day.

I'm off to the depths of the internet to find out about replacing the guts of a remote control toy.....

I have a 2004 210 SAN remote boat and a G remote boat. Have not played with the G yet. These are not high end, but fun none the less. We usually play with them when the water becomes too cold for the kids.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to get one of the G-series toys, but I was worried the propeller would fall off. Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by scottb7
        I was going to get one of the G-series toys, but I was worried the propeller would fall off. Just kidding.
        Funny and true story, my son does have one of these remote G23's and on its maiden voyage it lost its prop to the bottom of the river never to be found again. We are yet to go back to Nautique for a Warranty claim.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

My understanding is that Nautique will provide the parts, but the labor is on the boat owner....

Comment

I was going to say something about the ballast system not working right... or the gauges...

Anyway no progress was made today except to discover that the wal-mart $37.00 MasterCraft is becoming a real possibility as a "donor" i.e. buy one and gut it, put the working bits in the Nautique. Hmmm

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X