Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crad
    replied
    Besting looking "G" I've seen. I bit of me is wishing I hadn't picked up the new 210 in the fall. Maybe a G in 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Miljack
    replied
    Originally posted by NautiqueJeff View Post
    Gonna be a very quick trip. Just taking it down so that RCM can let one of their potential customers demo it (he wants to see what a 550 feels like). I am driving about 6 hours down, demoing the boat with them, and driving 6 hours home. Lots of driving... I'll be back at some point though, and I'll let you know when.
    No problem, it's supposed to be cold this weekend, wear your snow gear! Are you planning on attending the PWT stop this summer?

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Originally posted by Miljack View Post
    Just noticed the SeaDek on the trailer, cool! Any open time this weekend at LKN?
    Gonna be a very quick trip. Just taking it down so that RCM can let one of their potential customers demo it (he wants to see what a 550 feels like). I am driving about 6 hours down, demoing the boat with them, and driving 6 hours home. Lots of driving... I'll be back at some point though, and I'll let you know when.

Leave a comment:

• uncalumx2
    replied
    Sweet looking boat. With those last couple of pics, I'll bet I'm not the only one with some young wakeboarders, skiers, and tubers (God help me) behind a G23 this summer. Gotta start em young.

Leave a comment:

• Miljack
    replied
    Just noticed the SeaDek on the trailer, cool! Any open time this weekend at LKN?

Leave a comment:

• swc5150
    replied
    Dang, I want that motor in a 200! Great looking boat Jeff! Lots of cool Sea Deck on her

Leave a comment:

• rsess
    replied
    please do a write up on the install of nss. I have a 2012 230. Don't want to be first one done at my dealer. Im concerned with the holes being drilled below the waterline by the technicians at the dealership. Especially since it will probably be done when they are busy getting hundreds of boats into water for season.

Leave a comment:

• dh0125
    replied
    congrats! what a great looking boat.

Leave a comment:

• perry386
    replied
    Looks sweet! If your ever down in alabama I would love to get a set behind it!

Leave a comment:

• robertsmcfarland
    replied
    great looking boat Jeff,the heated seat will work nicely next weekend ,used mine a few times this fall, its like a electric garage door opener , once you have it you don't know how you survived without it.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Will do! I am sure we'll be down that way quite a bit this summer.

Leave a comment:

• vision
    replied
    Beautiful boat Jeff! When you are at Kerr this Spring let me know. I would bring my G over but I do not have a trailer so it stays at LKG. But I owe you a pull so if you are ever over on the other side of the dam, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Originally posted by rsess View Post
    Did u get nss
    I don't have it yet, but it is on the way! Should have it in about a month.

Leave a comment:

• rsess
    replied
    Did u get nss

Leave a comment:

• biggator
    replied
    I guess they cleaned up all that seagull poop from when I was there.

Looks great!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X