Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 G25 Salvaged PCM H6 COMPLETE Engine W/ Transmission & V-drive For Sale 440 Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACTIVE - 2016 G25 Salvaged PCM H6 COMPLETE Engine W/ Transmission & V-drive For Sale 440 Hours

2016 G25 – Salvaged PCM H6 COMPLETE Engine W/ Transmission & V-drive For Sale (440 Hours)

Blown engine out of a 2016 G25 Super Air Nautique is a PCM H6 with 440 hours. Engine was professionally removed by a certified/licensed PCM Dealer (Superior Boat Repair & Sales – Rancho Cordova, CA) and put on a pallet along with ALL PARTS. Also, I have a copy from a professional Engine Marine Surveyor (Walther Engineering Services) showing that the engine failure was a dropped valve and caused simply due to a latent defect. I can provide the report as requested. Buyer pays for all shipping but I can help palletize unit for shipment. In person inspections are welcomed as I want to make sure you are comfortable with purchase. Engine Pick Up is welcomed also, I am located in Rocklin, CA. Pictures shown are of the actual engine and boat the engine came out of. Boat and engine were ALWAYS serviced regularly. Engine blowing was a super fluke thing, no previous symptoms occurred, no owner abuse, etc.

This entire package (Brand NEW) from a PCM Dealership cost $25,000 plus tax, shipping and installation(I know… I paid for a new one). Any questions, please let me know. I am looking to get it out of my garage as I am looking for a new toy. Looking for $10,000 or BEST OFFER.
    Attached Files

Whoa, same color scheme as my rig. That had to be painful!

Comment

Yes… very LOL. Happy to be back on the water though. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X