Looking for serious ski boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for serious ski boat

I had a 2002 196- formerly Andy Mapple's boat. Boat just drowned in Hurricane Irma. Anyone with a similar low hours clean boat- must have Perfect Pass or subsequent speed maintenance component. I am in Florida. Skisafe is my insurance and I expect my boat not reasonable to fix.. Maybe someone would speculate on value of my boat?

Originally posted by GJpearce View Post
    I had a 2002 196- formerly Andy Mapple's boat. Boat just drowned in Hurricane Irma. Anyone with a similar low hours clean boat- must have Perfect Pass or subsequent speed maintenance component. I am in Florida. Skisafe is my insurance and I expect my boat not reasonable to fix.. Maybe someone would speculate on value of my boat?
    Was the boat smashed or just flooded? If it's just water in it, you'd be surprised at how tough they are.

Comment

Most boat policies are "stated value" policies, so if they total it, they will give you the insured amount.
      Current: 2017 G23
      Previous: 2012 210 TE (former PN boat), 2005 210 TE, 2001 X-Star

Comment

The boat was partially submerged when the lift cable snapped. The only thing that saved the boat was my knowledgable ski buddy who used a 3" ratcheting cable that he secured around the lift AND BEHIND THE SKI PYLON- the strongest part of the boat! Then he manually turned the lift, then he flipped the bilge switch, and the boat miraculously drained itself over about 3 hours- even though the battery compartment was full of water and there was an angry golfball size snail that I had to pry off the positive terminal. He was mad that I removed him from the juice! I tried also using my Jabsco oil pumper but the impeller blades were old and it lost suction right off the bat. The question is not whether this is fixable- it is. I live in a rural area- getting the GElcoat cosmetically repaired is a huge undertaking here. The port side rub rail was ripped off and there are some deep scratches- can I live with it- would you?

Comment

Have a 2001 Anniversary edition Nautique with Perfect Pass and low hours. If interested I can get you all the details you need. Boat is in Maryland so would also be willing to meet or transport on trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by GJpearce
            The boat was partially submerged when the lift cable snapped. The only thing that saved the boat was my knowledgable ski buddy who used a 3" ratcheting cable that he secured around the lift AND BEHIND THE SKI PYLON- the strongest part of the boat! Then he manually turned the lift, then he flipped the bilge switch, and the boat miraculously drained itself over about 3 hours- even though the battery compartment was full of water and there was an angry golfball size snail that I had to pry off the positive terminal. He was mad that I removed him from the juice! I tried also using my Jabsco oil pumper but the impeller blades were old and it lost suction right off the bat. The question is not whether this is fixable- it is. I live in a rural area- getting the GElcoat cosmetically repaired is a huge undertaking here. The port side rub rail was ripped off and there are some deep scratches- can I live with it- would you?
            Can you purchase the boat from your insurance company? I’m interested in buying it if price is right.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Hi GJpearce,

My name is Michael and I am in sales at N3 Boatworks and we are the Nautique dealer in Indianapolis, IN. Saw your post and wanted to reach out to you about a 2002 Ski Nautique we just took in on trade.

This is a boat that was originally sold by our owner when the Nautique dealer was MD Boats and was always serviced there and then was in our hands here at N3 when Mark started the dealership here in 2008.

The 2002 Ski Nautique we have is identical to the brochure boat in 2002. Main Stripe is red, accent is black, and upper deck and hull bottom are white. It has the GT40 motor and has 368hrs. 77hrs ago the digital gauges went out and we replaced them with analog gauges for the customer. It does have Perfect Pass and that shows the original hours.

I will direct message you as well with my contact info. If you are still looking for a boat and at all interested, feel free to call me here at the shop or email me.

Comment

I have a 2001 Malibu Sunsetter LXI I am about to put on the market. 550 hours, perfect pass, wedge, tower, trailer, plumbed ballast and cover...its well equipped, clean and well maintained and its a super all around hull design. Near Ocala. I have a 230 as well and my wife thinks I should sell one of them and buy furniture.

Comment

2018 Nautique 200 Team edition up for sale.
                  PM if interest
                  Attached Files

Comment

2003 Sport 215
                    414 hours
                    Located in Mooresville, NC
                    Garage kept, EXCELLENT condition
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0455.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	559937 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0456.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	559938 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0451.JPG
Views:	282
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	559939 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0448.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	559940 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0452.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	559941 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0478.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	559942 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0472.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	559943 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0473.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	559944 PM if you want more details

Comment

Not me but a close friend of mine is really crazy for ski boats. On his last visit to California, he bought his own new boat finally, which is now being transported to the tharget location with the help of Florida Transporter about which he came to know through this website. He has consulted many people before buying one, so as to get the genuine suggestions on which boat to go with and finally ended up buying a 2017 Tige RZX3 boat. And I think, getting suggestions from other people before buying anything can make our choice clear.

Comment

Right. ......

cuz an RZX3 is a ski boat. 23ft v drive s make great slalom boats after all.

Comment

Working...
                        X