Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Trailer Works (DHM) out of business? Alternate sources for parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Trailer Works (DHM) out of business? Alternate sources for parts?

Hi, does anyone have any news on this? I go to their website and now it comes up "Austrailia traler works" https://www.caltrailerworks.com/ Looks like maybe they went out of business?

This would be sad as they had a great online store and you could order lots of DHM specific parts....axles, bearings, brakes, bunks, trim...all that.

Any suggestions on an alternate great provider for trailer parts?

2004 206 Air Nautique Limited - Black with Vapor Blue (family style)
    1997 Masters Edition Nautique - Zephyr Green - gone (amazing ski wake)
    1982 Mastercraft Powerslot - gone (a primitive but wonderful beast)
    Bellevue WA

I found the same thing too...I'm local and although I used them infrequently, it was nice to have the option to drive there for quick parts. I'm now referencing etrailer.com

Comment

Drat. If you were in the area...be interesting to go by and see what the story is.
      Bellevue WA

Comment

My Aunt's 94 Ski Nautique has a DHM trailer. They used to live by factory in California. That trailer has held up very well.

I'm not here to say anything negative about etrailer.com. However I have zero positive things to say about my 2 experiences with them. Be careful.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Comment

They've been out of business for awhile. Call the local dealer: Superior Boat Sales. 916-638-3382. They might be able to point you in the right direction. They use Boatmate now.

Comment

San Francisco Bay Area Nautique dealer went from DHM to SBT trailers so you might contact them.

Sent from my iPad using PLT Nautique

Comment

I have ordered a bunch of trailer parts from these guys. Always had great service.
              https://www.pacifictrailers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mark14 View Post
                I have ordered a bunch of trailer parts from these guys. Always had great service.
                https://www.pacifictrailers.com
                Thanks Mark. From the website, they look pretty good. Appreciated!
                Bellevue WA

Comment

Working...
                X