Wetsounds Amp Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wetsounds Amp Repair

I have some Syn 6 and Syn 4 amps that need repair. I am not an audio professional at all so I can’t say what they need, I just know that they don’t work properly. One doesn’t power up, one randomly just plays my sub full time, and one powers my dash speakers and the volume is totally erratic. When I tried to send them back to WS through my local audio tech we were told these amps are old technology and they have no interest in servicing them. So does anyone know where I can send them? Let me be clear I’m happy to pay for the work, I’m not looking for warranty. Thanks.

the syn series are relatively newer. its not like you are talking about ht series. there's a guy in the warranty repair department in Houston that can repair some things. its likely possible they (WS) just does not have parts for them any longer. other than that, you are looking for an indy repair shop, i think thats going to be difficult. might call george meyer AV and see if they can take a look.

Comment

The original Syn amps have been retired for about 5 or 6 years and their tech is old, going back maybe 15 years. They were based off the Arc Audio KAR series. Given this, id contact Arc and see if they have a recommended repair shop.

Comment

Working...
      X