Flight Control Tower Swivel Board Racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Control Tower Swivel Board Racks

I have an '05 211 with the flight control tower with the curved base. What type of swivel board racks work with it and what has been your experience with the function and form? Head clearance seems to be a possible issue. Any thing else to consider?

Factory option around 2007 I think. I have some on my 2004 from a 2008 tower. Kind of thinking about swapping back to flight clips on one side if you have interest in a trade. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by homer12 View Post
      Factory option around 2007 I think. I have some on my 2004 from a 2008 tower. Kind of thinking about swapping back to flight clips on one side if you have interest in a trade. Let me know.

Hey Homer, thanks for the response. I am open to trading for sure. My racks have the padding in them. They are missing the bungee straps. My boat house is very narrow and the swivel boards will help me be able to get into my slip.
      Curious, why are you wanting to switch?

Comment

I’m interested in switching because the flight clips are just wide enough to hold my wakesurf and wakekskate boards. I only want to do one side and keep swivel on one side. Send me a couple pics. I’d probably want a little cash from you too, especially if not in great shape.

Comment

Hey Homer, sorry for just now responding. I did not get a notification of your response. I can get some pics this week end for you. How much cash are you thinking? Will you send me some pics of your racks?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
            X