06 23' SANTE Wiring that feeds stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 23' SANTE Wiring that feeds stereo

I'm sorry if it's been discussed, but I can find it anywhere. I've got a 2006 23ft SANTE. I'm having problems with the power feed to the stereo. My head unit is good. I've got good switched/ignition power on the red wire. I've got a good ground. However, the yellow wire (constant power) doesn't have any voltage. The inline fuse directly behind the head unit is good, I simply have no power going to that fuse. Could someone that has more knowledge of the wiring schematics assist, please? None of the schematics that PN has posted are helpful. I'm assuming that the yellow wire that feeds constant power to the stereo head unit has another fuse at some point that is blown - I just need to find it as well as where that yellow wire terminates from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ahead of time.

Does the boat have amps? If so, run a new fused B+ from the largest amp's B+ power cable to the head unit yellow and call it a day. Clip and cap off the boat harness side where you cut it off of. Sometimes its faster and more effective to redo, than repair electrical.

Comment

Thanks. Yeah, if all else fails, I'll end up doing that. In the interest of keeping everything factory, I'd like to figure out where that yellow wire terminates from, though. Every single thing on this boat thus far (other than the 4 amps, sub and 6 tower speakers) is completely factory.

Comment

In one of the back lockers, is there a black breaker panel assembly with read breaker buttons and the main battery switch? Is there a 10A "stereo" breaker? Pull that panel off.

Comment

Working...
        X