No announcement yet.

Tesla Cybertruck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why people are suggesting towing range is a problem that is different from a gas engine... Towing = less range, gas or electric. your range could be cut to as much as 30% with gas. I suspect the torque of electric may actually allow for less of a range hit when towing, although that is speculation. Your going to have to pull over and fill up or charge up regardless. Once we have faster charging it wont matter much.

And please go test drive a Tesla Model S, and tell me if that torque applied to your truck, in the right way, would be awesome!

Comment

The obvious problem is the lack of charging stations. For people that live in LA, I'm sure it is fine. If you live, camp and boat in BFE like I do, there are about 1,000 gas stations to every charging station.

It's not just a matter of faster charging. It is availability of charging stations.

Comment

In terms of design it is great, mo, but I am not sure whether it is practical. I don't like the headlights for example.

Comment

Well, I am excited for the Cyber Truck arrival. Placed order within a day of the preview way back in time so I am hoping to be lucky enough to be one in the first wave of shipments at year's end...fingers crossed!

Comment

Hard pass after Elon shenanigans with Doge

Cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by DocPhil View Post
              Hard pass after Elon shenanigans with Doge

Cancelled
              Same here I was unpleasantly surprised to hear about BTC from Elon that they stopped accepting crypto because of some ecology issues *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by dnello123 View Post
                Well, I am excited for the Cyber Truck arrival. Placed order within a day of the preview way back in time so I am hoping to be lucky enough to get one in the first wave of shipments at year's end...fingers crossed!
                Hi. I am also going to get Cybertruck I am impressed by its bold exterior and characteristics (acceleration and range). In my opinion, it offers one of the best value for money ratios in the whole Tesla line-up.

Comment

Working...
                X