VIDEO: Please watch and share, government closes ski/wake/tube area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Please watch and share, government closes ski/wake/tube area

I know this doesn't apply to most, and hopefully it never happens to your ride spot, but after a year of dealing with this federal agency and a completed freedom of information act request we can now see how terrible the US Fish and Wildlife Service USFWS really is... I know it is a boring video (and way too long- but ppl told me I went too fast in my previous ones), if you want to skip right to the emails that starts about 1:05, but please click, watch, or even better share, to help us so one day we can reverse their closures.

https://youtu.be/81xj7zjef44

Sadly you are seeing more and more of these types of restrictions, often times as a result of huge boat wakes and selfish or irresponsible users.

Comment

Shocking to everyone it wasn't wakeboarders or wakesurfing wakes that instigated our situation here. Unfortunately our government allowed one kayaker's complaints to close an entire area because she didn't like boats. Even more unfortunate- on a giant party lake like Havasu she unknowingly closed the only area competitive skiiers/boarders ride. Just hope it doesn't happen to anyone else here... Make sure you all keep your fingers on the pulse at your water way... Because even tho it only takes one person to get an area closed- once those buoys go in, the voice of a thousand doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
      X