Flag pole holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag pole holder

I am trying to find a flag pole mount for my 2019 G23. Do you know where I can find one? I am not having any luck.

I would like to mount to the tower.

Comment

The Airhead brand works well. Friend with a G23 had one last week at the river.

Comment

Originally posted by cscottbrown View Post
        I am trying to find a flag pole mount for my 2019 G23. Do you know where I can find one? I am not having any luck.
        Best flag holder on the planet. Hands down. I highly reccommend. I have one on my G.

http://bigairwaketowers.com/accessories/flag-holder/

Comment

Originally posted by GMLIII View Post

Best flag holder on the planet. Hands down. I highly reccommend. I have one on my G.

http://bigairwaketowers.com/accessories/flag-holder/
          I asked you on another thread about this. Please disregard, as i got the info here. Thanks!

Comment

Flag Buddy Tower Mounted Rotating Skier Down Flag Holder with Free Floating Orange Safety Flag. Adjustable Tool Free Clamping https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCYV24W..._wmBpDbXHEQGFW

Comment

Originally posted by cscottbrown View Post
              I would like to mount to the tower.
              Flag Buddy Tower Mounted Rotating Skier Down Flag Holder with Free Floating Orange Safety Flag. Adjustable Tool Free Clamping https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCYV24W..._wmBpDbXHEQGFW

Comment

I had the airhead holder on my last boat. Is was okay but did not hold the flag if there was any tension on it. Also the fasteners began to rust after the first season. On our new boat we have the Big Air holder and it is very nice. But its more expensive. My vote would be on the Big Air holder.

Comment

Big air is very solid, you will not be disappointed. 3x4 flag at 35 mph, will put tension on the flag, so you need something solid. Big air is the way to go. I have two, one for each side of my tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2019 G21 View Post
                    I had the airhead holder on my last boat. Is was okay but did not hold the flag if there was any tension on it. Also the fasteners began to rust after the first season. On our new boat we have the Big Air holder and it is very nice. But its more expensive. My vote would be on the Big Air holder.
                    As I already stated . Big Air flag holders are the best on the planet. No other flag holders of any kind compares . Fork out $75 to get the best
                    Last edited by GMLIII; 07-28-2019, 05:23 PM.

Comment

I have two of the big air holders and by far the best I have had. Quick and simple mount to the tower on my G20 and are rock solid.

Comment

what size clamp do you need for the 2018 Super Air?
                        Travis Fling
                        Choctaw Lake
                        Current - 1989 Ski Nautique 2001

Comment

Yup, BigAir is the only way to go. The mount is super-solid construction and the flag pole works great to hold your flag rock solid while at speed. I put mine on the vertical part of my tower so I can leave the flag on when I am on our covered hoist, but most folks mount them on the top of the tower. I put one on my 2020 GS22 and highly recommend it!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	36470534-1761-48EE-A467-BF6BBC6D92F0.jpeg
Views:	1991
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	628292

Name:	097F8524-A27A-4518-9722-F07851EE829F.jpeg
Views:	2000
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	628293

Comment

Originally posted by North Woody View Post
                            Yup, BigAir is the only way to go.
                            Agreed! For special events, I fly a 3x5 on a 7' pole on my Big Air holder, no problem. My one nitpick is that I wish it had a quick-pin through the pole to lock it in instead of the threaded knob. I always worry the knob will work its way loose someday. When I get a few minutes, I will probably drill a through-hole for that.

Note, in regards to your photos: Proper etiquette is that the U.S. Flag should fly on the center or starboard side of a tower or radar arch (presuming in U.S. waters). The other acceptable places of honor would be on a staff centered on the stern or on a staff on the starboard corner of the stern.
                            Last edited by LakesideRec; 11-19-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Big Air flag holder on our SAN 210 in a political event on Prior Lake. The U.S. Flag is in the Big Air flag holder with a 7' aluminum pole.

The Biden flag is in a make-shift holder, but I will be sure and get another Big Air flag holder before the next boat parade we participate in.

Name:	BidenBoat2.jpg
Views:	1905
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	628536

Comment

Working...
                              X