Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite board bags for Surf boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite board bags for Surf boards?

There are many options to choose from and most are ordered without ever touching them to check it out. What are your favorites? Which ones to stay away from, and what to look for when purchasing one (thickness of padding, pockets, heat reflective side, nose protection, etc.). Or do you prefer the socks? Looks like Chaos has some nice bags on their site.

Originally posted by Adrenaline1 View Post
    There are many options to choose from and most are ordered without ever touching them to check it out. What are your favorites? Which ones to stay away from, and what to look for when purchasing one (thickness of padding, pockets, heat reflective side, nose protection, etc.). Or do you prefer the socks? Looks like Chaos has some nice bags on their site.
    Late response, but check out the double board bag from WakeBallast.com. I have had this bag for about 2 months now and the build quality is top notch along with great protection inside the bag whether you put 2 boards in it or just 1. I love it, better bag than some previous ones I have had and only $99

https://wakeballast.com/collections/...e-blue-5ft-bag

Comment

Looks real nice. thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X