No announcement yet.

Which surfboard is faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaos is a great company. I used to ride shredstixx when they were the original brand. There was some infighting or something to that effect which caused the company to break off into two . Chaos is def the main portion with the quality and customer service . Great decks

Comment

I an interested in the difference of the fins. Anyone know about that. One guy on the wake world forum was taking about a soulcraft board with chaos fins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ian S
      2014 SANTE. NSS. Pro balllast. Boatmate trailer
      2004 SANTE. 4000 lb ballast, 2013 graphics (prev). Ramlin trailer
      2009 Moomba Outback (prev). Boatmate trailer

Comment

I love Chaos fins. My wife and I both use Chaos vectored foil thrusters on a couple of our soulcrafts. On my other Soulcrafts, I run Blacksticks, but I personally like the Chaos fins better. People rave about Blacksticks, but I really do like the Chaos vectored foils better. I believe what the owner says about the fins truly being made from the ground up for wakesurfing. My buddy swears up and down that you can hear the chaos fin making a rattling noise when you ride them, which would mean that the cant was off a bit, but I can't hear it, so I think that is just him making that up in his own head. If I were you, I would definitely give Chaos a try.

Congrats on the Soulcraft, you will love it! Which model did you end up going with?
        Last edited by sgresham; 06-15-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

In my opinion, there are 2 options for good quality boards...SoulCraft and Chaos. I have ridden a few SoulCraft boards and liked them, but have not owned them. I am having my 2nd board built by Nick @ Chaos. I don't feel you can go wrong with either. I simply ended up trying a Chaos board because I contacted Nick and he had a sixer that was a "blem" board that he could ship the next day and was discounted. I have yet to find the "blem", which goes to show how particular these guys are in their quality and reputation.

While I am posting, I wanted to take the opportunity to share the board that I am having built.
          Attached Files

Comment

I am getting the Soulcraft Voodoo. It shipped today. I am getting ""f2" fins and soulcraft branded fins with it.
            Last edited by XBIGPUN66; 06-16-2017, 09:02 PM.
            Ian S

Comment

Just got my soulcraft voodoo. I thought I was doing something wrong before or was just not very good. It is a night and day difference between the new board and all of the factory made boards I have tried over the last couple years. I can do all of the things I want on it. Unbeleveable. It is worth the money. I have also heard that chaos makes some great custom boards and fins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ian S

Comment

Parker Surf craft are good boards too. Rode one a couple weeks ago, nice board for sure and fast.

Comment

Just picked up a SoulCraft SOS and loving it. Big fan of the line in general, wish I could try them all
                  2017 GS22
                  2018 G23

Comment

Working...
                  X