Where to buy a factory Bimini top??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a factory Bimini top??

Picking up my new boat tomorrow (2011 SAN 210 TE) but it doesn't have a Bimini. Where can I get a factory Bimini or do you guys have any recommendations for an aftermarket one?

I am not sure 100% sure if towerbiminis.com makes one for the 11 , but if they did I would go with their product over the factory Bimini any day of the week. They can customize it any way you'd like. Two tone, nautique logo, surf pockets, make it extend larger. Product is high quality , and customer service is as good as it gets.

Otherwise nautiqueparts.com. has the factory options.

Comment

Likewise, I am looking to add a Bimini top to my '05 206 SN. Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

I can vouch for tower biminis as well. Danny there is a good guy. I live close to their shop and they made a Bimini for my 02 SAN and also helped me out sewing some mesh pockets for some vinyl parts. Helpful, fair and high quality.

Comment

Can they make A replacement for the ones with arms hanging off tower like team 200 Roswell on a Team 200? Tower in my Avatar
          Last edited by harddock; 06-02-2018, 03:09 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

If you have a FCT3 tower, I have a Z5 bimini for sale of my 2009 210
            -martini

Comment

Working...
            X