2021 gs 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 gs 20

This is my first gs20. I’ve always bought SAN 210’s. I’m so excited to get this out...unfortunately it’s been raining all week. Always thankful for Phil and the crew at Buxton!!! My 3rd boat from them and it’s always ways a great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking boat! Please let me know how you like it, we have been toying with the idea of a GS in the next couple years but don't know if the 20 or 22' would be a better follow up to our 210.

Comment

Definitely would be nice to get some wave comparison vs your 210. Congrats and keep us posted
      2009 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
      2006 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
      1989 Sport Nautique

Comment

I’ll be going out all weekend and let y’all know my opinion.

Comment

Nice! Pics of interior?

Comment

Nice boat! We also got a new 2021 GS20...but here in Belgium we can't take it out as...it needs to be registered and it takes weeks/months.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammm724 View Post
              Nice! Pics of interior?

I’ll have to get some more shots this weekend.

Comment

Very nice, congrats and I like those colors!

Comment

I’ve been out on the gs20 2 weekends now and I’ve surfed 3 times. I was nervous that they don’t come with pro ballast but the wave is plenty tall and steep but like the g21 it definitely needed nose weight. I had 300lbs of led from my 210. Yesterday I put 250lbs up front and with 1 kid and my wife in the boat the wave was really nice, it adds a ton of length. Im still playing with it but unlike my 210’s this one has a fun, sharped lip (witch I like) for great pop. My 210 was a great wave but more smooth with a flat face. It’ll take me several more weekends on it to get it right.

Comment

In addition, so far I really love the boat. People always talk to us about the color combo.

Comment

Working...
                    X