New G23 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G23 build

This is our first new build, owned a pre owned 2016 G23 and pre owned 2017 G23. Really excited and super nervous. Hopefully will be ready soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love seeing the build pics and asked my dealer if we can get build pics for it too, hopefully I'll have some to share in a month or so!

Cool boat too, is that all tungsten? What color interior are you going with?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I love seeing the build pics and asked my dealer if we can get build pics for it too, hopefully I'll have some to share in a month or so!

Cool boat too, is that all tungsten? What color interior are you going with?
      All tungsten ext. main seats will be masters blue.

Comment

Wow.....that's odd that they put the top cap on with the tower already installed. I would think you would want that together before mounting the tower.....but they are the pros....LOL

Comment

I thought that was odd too.

Comment

anyone have any pics to see if there is any room for bigger bags under the floor to sort out the needing more weight issue?
            or is the standard lower ballast volume by new hull design and there is simply no room for the older bigger bags

Comment

Oh snap just got some more!!

Comment

Comment

Sik bro

Comment

Working...
                  X