Our 95 SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our 95 SN

Hi, every one. We just got our first boat in August. It’s a 95 Ski Nautique. I just stumbled onto this web sight while searching. Looks like a cool group with lots of info, being new to the ski boat world, I will have lots of questions. I have a few pics taken before we put the boat up for the winter. Sorry about the resolution. I need a better camera. I was able to put it to bed in one side of our heated garage. I could not stand to winter it out side at 10,000 Ft elevation, so I kicked one vehicle out into the cold. Most of the pics were the first day on the lake after picking the boat up in the am. Friends had an initiation / launch gathering, then the wife and I had our first tow behind our new toy.
    1995 Ski Nautique, 351 EFI Ford GT 40, 310 HP, PCM 1.23: Trans. SKI & RIDE

Congrats and enjoy.
    I don\'t care.

Comment

beautiful boat. you will love it. we will be glad to answer any questions you have!!

Comment

i like the weapon of choice rack on the dock.

water level looks a little high on the dock. (they had to open the flood gates a couple times this year at the local lake. we got some serious rains this summer.)
        red right return

Comment

Tryan, the dock and blue 86 MC belongs to our friends. His father in law is handy with the welder. He made the dock and rack. The Dock is on a trailer and can be moved in and out with water levels buy using a tow rope and truck to pull out or two people can usually push it in deeper. Its a nice setup they have.
          1995 Ski Nautique, 351 EFI Ford GT 40, 310 HP, PCM 1.23: Trans. SKI & RIDE

Comment

Working...
          X