2004 210 te

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 210 te

Bought this boat a month ago, found it local. One owner with 127 hours on it. Wanting to upgrade the stereo, and figure out a way i can get a cover to tow with that wont ruin the boat. Any ideas???? My first boat!Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	372482Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0715.jpg
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	372483Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0707.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	372484Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0712.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	372485

Congratulations and welcome to the family!!! You chose an awesome boat as your first!!! Enjoy it for years to come!!!
    BKinSoCal - Brian
    '08 SANTE 230 - Current
    '05 SANTE - Sold '10
    '04 216 TE - Sold in '05

Comment

Originally posted by cain0725 View Post
      Figure out a way I can get a cover to tow with that wont ruin the boat.
      Nice boat.
      Call Brent at Coversports
      Phone: 425-491-9641
      New Coversports Cover
      1997 Ski Nautique

Comment

Wicked boat man!
        Here's a pic of mine with the road cover, I put a sheet under it when trailering any distance to stop the cover rubbing against the hull. Cover was custom made here in NZ.....
        Attached Files

Comment

thanks everyone

Thanks to all the input, this site is going to help full, i appreciate it very much, ,hopefully in about a week we will be on the water. It is supposed to be 85 here tomorrow,

Comment

Awesome boat!!! You are gunna love it for a looong time. Trust me. Congrats man!!!
            Nautique... The final step up.

Comment

water help

2nd time on water, filled tanks, wakeboard m life was good, then a little while later the boat seemed like it was sluggish,, checked my engine compartment and the middle ballast area, Had ti turn on the bilge pumps, about 4 or five inches in the hull...
              So i sealed off all tanks and didnt notice any leaks,,, whats the problem>

Comment

Can't help with the ballast, but I have a friend who brings a boat from SC to Baton Rouge LA every fall. He has a cover that is trailerable, but before he puts it on he takes some of the plastic that they wrap things like pallets with and goes around the boat 2 or 3 times where the covers sits.

Comment

Originally posted by cain0725 View Post
                  2nd time on water, filled tanks, wakeboard m life was good, then a little while later the boat seemed like it was sluggish,, checked my engine compartment and the middle ballast area, Had ti turn on the bilge pumps, about 4 or five inches in the hull...
                  So i sealed off all tanks and didnt notice any leaks,,, whats the problem>
                  You may have a cracked hard ballast tank if the boat only takes on water when the tanks are full.

Also on my 2002 SANTE, I usually keep my bilge pump button on all the time as the pumps have float sensors that only turn the pumps on when they have enough water to pump out of the hull.
                  2008 211 Team (current)
                  2002 SANTE WITH 850 LBS of BOMB SACKS (old)
                  [url]WWW.BOMBWAKE.COM[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X