01 SAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01 SAN

Have had this since April 08, but havent posted pics yet.
    Attached Files

RE: 01 SAN

gorgeous!!

Comment

Love it man, probably the best year model IMO every!

Comment

Do you have any other pictures of the tinted windows? I am still up in the air on tinting mine.

And yes a killer OG 210. There is still no replacement in my eyes......
        2001 Super Air Nautique
        Python Powered
        100 Amp Alternator
        Dual Batteries
        Many upgrades coming...

Comment

I love the old 210 do get me wrong, but I also think my 08 210 is THE best Nautique I have owned or driven. JMHO

Comment

210GA, couldnt agree more. from the feel it has when you're sitting in the drivers seat, the super wide gunnels, to the bullet proof gt-40. best CC ever produced IMO. I actively sought out the 01 year model when i was looking.

Comment

Thanks guys! It has been a goal and dream of mine to have one of these boats since I was about 15. I picked her up on my 26th birthday, a little present to myself!

bchesley: I feel the same about the tint. It came on the boat and I have come so close to taking it off a couple times! I love the classy look of no tint, but at the same time the tint gives it a little attitude! Ill see if I can find some better pics. If I was putting it on I would go with a little less tint. My buddy has a little less on his 06 and it looks really good. I dont even know what % tint mine is.

Comment

Working...
              X