Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Innovations for 2017

Official Nautique Press Release:
    Orlando, FL (July 27, 2016) -Today, Nautique announced new product innovations for 2017. Our attention to detail has never been greater. New technology, comfort, convenience, function and style have been integrated into every one of our world-class Nautique boats with features to enhance the unmatched experience we continue to deliver. When your life on the water is in a Nautique, you expect nothing less.

Improvements begin at the helm with a new design that features an asymmetrical dash with open storage and phone pocket highlighted by the all-new 12.4” LINC Panoray touchscreen. This beautiful, intuitive display features custom configurations in a new switchboard menu putting information where you want it for complete control. The all-new Nautique Awareness camera has also been added to give the driver a bird’s-eye view right on the screen.

Nautique has redesigned the bulletproof G-Series Flight Control Tower for 2017 with larger cast parts and new aggressive lines that highlight functional design and the signature styling of these award-winning boats. New surfboard storage options include raptor-coated board racks with tines that are designed to work with both surfboards and wakeboards and a new spinner mechanism for smooth operation. The bimini design has also been updated with low profile, convenient storage for two surfboards freeing up more space for wakeboards and other watersports gear.

Nautique owners now have more custom styling options than ever before from all-new gel coat and interior colors to the new Nautique Surf graphics package. Nautique badging and accent features are now available in white chromax on the hullside and transom along with all-new vibrant gel-coat color options including Tahitian Lime, Bronze Metal Flake, Sublime Metal Flake, and Reef Blue Metal Flake. Interior vinyl is now available in Tahitian Lime along with an all-new Frost base color option. Five new thread colors include Mojave, Tungsten, Victory Red, Reef Blue and Masters Blue to tie everything together for a truly unique design. An all-new hand stitched leather steering wheel option blends precision handing and Italian inspired luxury at the helm adding the perfect touch of style.

The most multifunctional surf control in the industry has been updated for 2017 in Nautique Surf Select 2.0. Now compatible with all waterproof Pebble™ Time watches; in addition to adjusting the Zero Off Speed Control, NSS, NCRS, wave transfers, stereo track and volume, Surf Select 2.0 also features ballast shift allowing surfers to find perfect balance. All Nautique models now feature dual USB ports conveniently located throughout the boat keeping all of your battery powered accessories charged.

Nautique and JL Audio continue to create the best sound systems in the industry. New for 2017, enhance your sound with the optional M-Series Elite package in your Super Air Nautique G23 and G25 to pump up the bass with two 12" JL subwoofers powered by a 1000-watt JL marine amplifier. New 8.8" JL Audio tower speakers with integrated downlighting keep it cranking behind the boat and light up the crew after the sun goes down and the sessions end.

“Nautique is renowned for driving innovation and introducing technology that enriches our customers' experiences on the water,” said Nautique President Greg Meloon. “When you’re in or behind a Nautique you expect nothing less than the very best and you will discover it in every detail of our new 2017 product. Our strong partnerships with industry-leading suppliers allow Nautique to introduce products that are innovative, tested and proven to perform.”

Check out Nautique’s new 2017 product innovations at www.nautique.com/about/new-for-2017.

Current Boats —> 2024 Super Air Nautique G23 PARAGON -- 2018 SAN 210 TE -- 2003 Ski Nautique 196 -- 2002 Ski Nautique -- 2001 Ski Nautique -- 2000 Sport Nautique -- 2000 Nautique Super Sport -- 1998 Ski Nautique -- 1996 Ski Nautique Open Bow -- 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (Twin-Engine, 1 of 13) -- 1981 Fish Nautique (Twin-Engine, 1 of 4) -- 1980 Fish Nautique (Twin-Engine, 1 of 4)
    Former Boats —> 2023 Super Air Nautique G23 --
    2022 Super Air Nautique G23 PARAGON -- 2021 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2021 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2020 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2019 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2018 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2017 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2016 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2015 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2014 Super Air Nautique G23 -- 2014 Super Air Nautique 230 Team Edition2013 Super Air Nautique G232012 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition2011 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition2008 Super Air Nautique 230 Team Edition2007 Air Nautique 236 Team Edition -- 2007 Air Nautique SV-211 -- 2005 SV-211 -- 2003 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition -- 2003 Air Nautique 226 -- 2003 Sport Nautique 216 -- 2003 Ski Nautique 196-- 2001 Sport Nautique -- 2001 Ski Nautique --1999 Ski Nautique Open Bow -- 1999 Air Tique 176 -- 1998 Ski Nautique -- 1998 Ski Nautique -- 1997 Ski Nautique -- 1997 Ski Nautique -- 1994 Ski Nautique -- 1993 Barefoot Nautique -- 1983 Fish Nautique (TWIN ENGINE, 1 of 4) -- 1981 Fish Nautique (SINGLE ENGINE)

Need something for your boat? Please check out our site sponsors! Not only do they offer the best products available, they also support this site.
    NautiqueParts.com - Roswell Marine - Phoenix Trailers - SkiSafe - PCM Marine Engines - PerfectPass - C&S Marine - OJ Propellers - WakeMakers -- Swell Wakesurf

Bit of a disappointment Nautique...  While the screen size being larger is a nice plus it looks like they gave up the storage with the door on the dash in favor of the pocket for a phone.  I love that storage and have always griped it's not on the G21!  The only tower design I think needed to happen was provisions for more board racks and that wasn't made!  2 surf pockets on the bimini is a help, but not if you have more than 4 wakeboards.  While the stereos are getting better the G-boats still need better in-boat speaker options.  Moving to the 7.7" speakers needs to be an option!  Other manufactures high-end boats have larger than 6.5" speakers...  Nautique needs to step up!
    Jason
    All black 2003 SANTE
    -- Southern Fried --

Comment

Originally posted by core-rider View Post
      Bit of a disappointment Nautique..
      Sheesh. Grandma always said, " if you do not have a nice things to say, ...."
      2013 SAN G23 450

Comment

Odd, I don't remember my grandma ever having a nice thing to say.

I guess this means that it was not Nautique that bought the Autowake/Waketouch technology for maintaining hull attitude and pitch when people move around, as you use gas, etc. I really thought it was Nautique.
        Now
        2000 SAN

Previously
        1999 Air Nautique
        1996 Tige Pre-2000
        1989 Lowe 24' Pontoon / Johnson 100HP outboard

Comment

Originally posted by Chexi View Post

I guess this means that it was not Nautique that bought the Autowake/Waketouch technology for maintaining hull attitude and pitch when people move around, as you use gas, etc. I really thought it was Nautique.
          More and more things online are pointing to Skiers Choice (Supra/Moomba) having picked up AutoWake.

Comment

Originally posted by Chexi View Post

Glad to hear they didn't go with that auto wake/waketouch.

Comment

I like the new innovations but there is still more work to do. How about these for 2018?

clamping racks

air condititioning

power steering

I love my 2015 and I have yet to see anything that would make me upgrade.

2015 G23 550
              2013 Malibu 22MXZ

Comment

Originally posted by JoeA View Post
                I like the new innovations but there is still more work to do. How about these for 2018?

clamping racks

air condititioning

power steering

I love my 2015 and I have yet to see anything that would make me upgrade.
                A totally new hull isn't enough for you eh Joe? You are hard to please.

Comment

New hull would be nice but not enough to make me upgrade. We are making a great wave with our boat. We do experience some bow spray but not often enough to make me upgrade.

Two of the three items listed above are offered by the "other guys"
                  2015 G23 550
                  2013 Malibu 22MXZ

Comment

AC is a bit ridiculous! I personally don't like clamping racks, but power steering for some of these larger boats would be a nice option.

I agree that a little bow spray isn't worth moving 1-2 model years unless you get one heck of a good deal!
                    Jason
                    All black 2003 SANTE
                    -- Southern Fried --

Comment

Once you use the clamping racks, you don't want to go back. They hold any size board so well. Much better than anything with bungees.

Comment

The racks leave alot to be desired

Comment

Working...
                        X