X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMLIII
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony E View Post

Thanks George, your boat's looking good. Though I'm on Lake Norman, I'm up to SML a few times a year, hope to run into you. - Tony
    Give me a shout before you come . Always looking to surf with different folks because I get tired of surfing with my day in day out surfing buddies at times

Leave a comment:

• Tony E
    replied
    Originally posted by GMLIII View Post

I replaced my racks with Roswell Triton strapless racks. These rack come with no swivels and can attached to the existing Nautique swivels. Although the Nautique ID strapless racks are basically the Roswell Triton racks but are over-molded in design, they come with the swivels, you can not order these racks without the swivels. I have a 2017 G23 and I went with the Roswell Triton racks and had them custom painted to match my hull. Also to note the Nautique ID racks are much more expensive then the Roswell Triton racks mainly because they come with the swivels. I sold my old racks on e-bay, I. believe for about $480.00. Since other folks are doing exactly what you are thinking of doing there is a large supply of used racks on the market which is holding down the price you could potential get for your old racks assuming you make the switch. Anyway my 2 cents. Here is a picture of my strapless racks.
    Thanks George, your boat's looking good. Though I'm on Lake Norman, I'm up to SML a few times a year, hope to run into you. - Tony

Leave a comment:

• GMLIII
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony E View Post
    Thinking of installing the strapless board racks on my 2017 G23. I currently have the factory standard board racks. Anyone know if I will need any additional hardware to install the strapless board racks or is it as easy as removing and replacing with the current swivel?
    I replaced my racks with Roswell Triton strapless racks. These rack come with no swivels and can attached to the existing Nautique swivels. Although the Nautique ID strapless racks are basically the Roswell Triton racks but are over-molded in design, they come with the swivels, you can not order these racks without the swivels. I have a 2017 G23 and I went with the Roswell Triton racks and had them custom painted to match my hull. Also to note the Nautique ID racks are much more expensive then the Roswell Triton racks mainly because they come with the swivels. I sold my old racks on e-bay, I. believe for about $480.00. Since other folks are doing exactly what you are thinking of doing there is a large supply of used racks on the market which is holding down the price you could potential get for your old racks assuming you make the switch. Anyway my 2 cents. Here is a picture of my strapless racks.

image_40851.jpg image_40852.jpg

Last edited by GMLIII; 02-17-2019, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tony E
    replied
    Thinking of installing the strapless board racks on my 2017 G23. I currently have the factory standard board racks. Anyone know if I will need any additional hardware to install the strapless board racks or is it as easy as removing and replacing with the current swivel?

Leave a comment:

• buzzardmountain
    replied
    Originally posted by RDT-G23 View Post

I'm assuming this picture is from Jeff's 2018 which has a tower that is 6" taller than my 2017. They likewise clear just fine on my 2017...
    I think the red/black boat was a 2017...

Leave a comment:

• RDT-G23
    replied
    Originally posted by NautiqueJeff View Post
    I have much more experience with these on a G23 than on a GS-series boat, but on the G23, this is not a problem at all. And this is with Roswell Neptune speakers, which are actually bigger than the stock JL speakers.

I have a full review of these racks here for anyone who wants to see it.

https://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/f...l-triton-racks
    I'm assuming this picture is from Jeff's 2018 which has a tower that is 6" taller than my 2017. They likewise clear just fine on my 2017...

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    I have much more experience with these on a G23 than on a GS-series boat, but on the G23, this is not a problem at all. And this is with Roswell Neptune speakers, which are actually bigger than the stock JL speakers.

I have a full review of these racks here for anyone who wants to see it.

https://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/f...l-triton-racks

Leave a comment:

• Zpenter
    replied
    I don't like them at all a friend of mine has them on his new 2018 GS and you can't swing them to the inside of the boat with boards on them they will hit the tower speakers!! Also if you watch the video you will never see them swing the board racks all the way into the boat like you would do pulling into a dock. I love and own a nautique but they can do a better job than they did on these board racks on the ability to hold board while swinging them inside of the boat
    Last edited by Zpenter; 07-22-2018, 12:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aoblak
    replied
    I'm actually thinking about adding this design or the edge design and am curious of the size of the racks vs the original factory racks.

Leave a comment:

• DocPhil
    replied
    Originally posted by lashburn View Post
    Do they Fit under Z5 Cargo racks?
    Well...well....well....

Leave a comment:

• lashburn
    replied
    Do they Fit under Z5 Cargo racks?

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    I'll have some pictures of this very soon.

Leave a comment:

• JoeA
    replied
    Does anybody have any pics of these racks folded in on a boat with tower speakers?

Leave a comment:

• lashburn
    replied
    Originally posted by NautiqueJeff View Post
    The Nautique Strapless board racks made their debut in 2017. Designed to make it really simple to stow all of your boards up and out of the way, these racks cradle your wakeboards or surfers rather than compression to keep them secure and in place. Let Nautique team rider Shawn Watson tell you exactly why these are the best board racks on the market.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wAvdbvpG3D4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    these don't look like they would rotate under Z5 Rack?? Anyone test this theory yet?

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    started a topic Nautique Strapless Board Racks

Nautique Strapless Board Racks

The Nautique Strapless board racks made their debut in 2017. Designed to make it really simple to stow all of your boards up and out of the way, these racks cradle your wakeboards or surfers rather than compression to keep them secure and in place. Let Nautique team rider Shawn Watson tell you exactly why these are the best board racks on the market.

Working...
X