No announcement yet.

Keypad Bypass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this thread is a little old but in the picture next to your bypass there is a silver knob what is that for? I only ask because I just bought a pro air nautique and the guy I bought it off of had no clue thanks.

Comment

I believe that knob is used to calibrate the speedo but I am not sure. My boat is a 99 so it still has the Airguide speedo with the calibration knob on the speedo itself.
      Shawn

1999 Black and Tan Python Powered 210

Comment

s_kelley2000 is right. speedometer calibration. I suspect there is another calibration on the speedometer itself for larger adjustments. The silver knob is only about +-5mph.

Comment

Any idea if the wiring is the same on a 02 SANTE as it is on your 01? Looks like a good mod I may try to tackle this winter. Couldnt find a wiring diagram anywhere for my boat.

Comment

You just need to carry a couple short wires. If there is an issue, pull the relay to the pcm, fuel cell and use the jumper wires. Then use a third wire to temporarily short the wiring to the starter. Will get the boat running without gauges in an emergency.

Comment

Working...
            X