Remove bread box 2007 SANTE 220

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove bread box 2007 SANTE 220

Anyone here remove the bread box on their SANTE 220? Have been thinking of taking mine out since we rarely use it but I wanted to see if anyone had any pros and cons of doing so.

What is a bread box?

Comment

Originally posted by Nautiquehunter View Post
      What is a bread box?
      I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

I would say it’s personal preference if you want it in or not. Here are a few pictures with it in and removed.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	36B06DBB-5D52-4B73-84D2-35C9F9E965C2.jpeg
Views:	396
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	600554
        Click image for larger version

Name:	6019CB3A-EE42-43AC-9DF8-650DB8BA6978.jpeg
Views:	392
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	600555
        2009 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
        2006 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
        1989 Sport Nautique

Comment

Yeah, not what I would call a great use of space or styling cue.

Comment

Scooter I like the look with it taken out. Did you Just fill in screw holes I’m guessing?

Comment

Is it possible to screw the door of the breadbox to the hinge to make a back rest? looks like it should fit and i have been contemplating it but haven't been game yet.

Comment

Removed so people can use as a step for getting into the boat from docks...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yellowMIL View Post
                  YellowMIL great job on the engine cover panel. What was involved in the process?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowMIL View Post
                    That sea deck looks mint, love the walk through

Comment

Can't take full credit, was able to buy the boat from a former PlanetNautique guru which put in all the hard work ...User name (CRAM) for details....

Comment

Sooooo....anyone have a picture of an actual 'breadbox'? I keep looking at the pics above and don't have a clue as to what I should be looking at. Inquiring minds would like to know!
                        2004 206 Air Nautique Limited - Black with Vapor Blue (family style)
                        1997 Masters Edition Nautique - Zephyr Green - gone (amazing ski wake)
                        1982 Mastercraft Powerslot - gone (a primitive but wonderful beast)
                        Bellevue WA

Comment

Originally posted by SilentSeven View Post
                          Sooooo....anyone have a picture of an actual 'breadbox'? I keep looking at the pics above and don't have a clue as to what I should be looking at. Inquiring minds would like to know!
                          Port side between seats. It's like a step or something. Look at the top 2 pics and you can see the top one has it installed and lower pic (different angle) has it removed. Also that red rig with the SeaDek looks money.

Comment

ah....it's like the comic strip game hocus-focus. Is this the change?

Click image for larger version  Name:	breadboxjpg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.1 KB ID:	630280
                            2004 206 Air Nautique Limited - Black with Vapor Blue (family style)
                            1997 Masters Edition Nautique - Zephyr Green - gone (amazing ski wake)
                            1982 Mastercraft Powerslot - gone (a primitive but wonderful beast)
                            Bellevue WA

Comment

I screwed the hatch back on think it makes it look better Click image for larger version

Name:	FBD02BC7-DC11-46EE-939B-7D939E20D336.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	630627

Comment

Working...
                              X