Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Availability of generic kamagra oral jelly selection in online certainly dominates in favor of genuine kamagra oral jelly. Its convenient to get to know how to purchase kamagra oral jelly online without prescription. Because of easy access to drugstore kamagra oral jelly price never been so low online with no doubt benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Going to Website of this online pharmacy in hong kong is the most simplified path to find out how to order topamax in hong kong online. When you order generic breed of topamax online its price is always lower. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

351 pcm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 351 pcm

My 1991 Ski Nautique has, after years of trouble-free operation, (500+ hrs) has developed a misfire at all speeds except idle. Sometimes the engine will quit, but will restart immediately. Research has led me to suspect the coil packs. Any way to test them? Should I consider retrofitting a new distributor system? Cost?

Iím not sure of a way to test them but go to www.correctcraftfan.com those guys know a ton about the older nautiques. I have a 92 sport nautique and theyíve helped me a lot over the years.

Comment

Thanks. I'll give them a try. I guess I've got all winter to figure it out.....

Comment

Anybody have good results switching coil packs for a standard distributor?

Comment

Like Chris says get over to CCF for the older boats. Here is the best thread out of many on the change over. There are different ways of doing it- D.U.I's are one of the best choices. I believe there is someone who figured how to change the pro tec and keep the throttle body injection version as well.
          Last edited by gary s; 1 week ago.

Comment

I would replace cap and rotor and make sure the points are adjusted correctly. I had the same motor in a '91 Ski Brendella and had the same issues you are having, and that's what mine ended up being.

Comment

That's normally a good idea but one of the concepts of the ProTec is no cap,points or rotor. A seemingly good first effort on engine management,the down side being no service parts or support.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Protec_3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	46.0 KB ID:	572833

Comment

Get rid of the pro tech, itís crap! Mine was converted a long time ago and it runs great. It runs nearly as good as a new efi engine.

Comment

Thanks all. I've decided to junk the pro-tech and retrofit a DUI system. Now the shopping begins!

Comment

Go to skidim.com and they sell a kit to get rid of the pro tech.

Comment

While your Protec may have crapped the bed, when was the last time you did plugs/wires? I'd at least start there before dropping the money on a conversion, since you can easily re-use the plugs/wires if you swap to a dizzy (unless any of the coil packs look melted/deformed - in that case just convert it). If you do convert, you won't notice any difference in power, and may even notice an improvement since you're dealing with a carb. When mine craps out, I'm going to have to do the distributor and replace the TBI unit with a carb, which doubles the cost...

Comment

No need to replace the TBI unless you want to......

Comment

The boat currently has a 4 bbl. Holley carb. Do I need to do any adjustments or modifications to it?

Comment

Originally posted by LCIB View Post
                            The boat currently has a 4 bbl. Holley carb. Do I need to do any adjustments or modifications to it?
                            Shouldn't have to do anything to your carb (so long as it's not in need of a general tune-up or rebuild).

Comment

Originally posted by gary s View Post
                              No need to replace the TBI unless you want to......
                              Ooh, I hadn't caught that thread on CCF, that's good news and will likely save me $500ish bucks down the road. For now, my Protec w/TBI is running pretty strong, but frankly I'll be surprised if it makes it to 1000 hours knowing when most seem to crap out.

Comment

Working...
                              X