2000 Pro Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Pro Air

I have a 2000 Pro Air. Does anyone have a suggestion to smooth the wake out to salmon ski better. Thanks for any help.

Buy a different boat. The pro air was made for wakeboarding and ski wake is not as good. The boat was built on the TWC hull. It's sister hull the sport nautique of that era will ski pretty good. Otherwise, start ditching the weight. Remove anything you can from the rear. 1/2 tanking has, etc.

Comment

The Pro Air has the TSC hull, right? The Super Air has the TWC. It should slalom. Maybe weight in the front?

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by mict136 View Post
        I have a 2000 Pro Air. Does anyone have a suggestion to smooth the wake out to salmon ski better. Thanks for any help.
        How fast are you going? The wake will smooth out at speeds above 30mph. You will still have a little bump though. As others have pointed out the Pro Air hull is designed more for wakeboarding than slalom but should be ski-able none-the-less.

Comment

Thanks a0128. I bought the boat for both wake boarding and skiing. I ski at 30-31 and it is ok. Thinking about putting a wake plate on. You have a 99 Pro Air.

Comment

Working...
          X