Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 nautique 220 blower hose replacement

hi cc fans,

i just bought a 220 Sante and the blower hose was rotted. Seemed very brittle and used. Weird as the boat is mint condition. Can someone tell me if the hose hooked up to the blower at the engine is 4 inch or 3 inch? I want to order online. It don't have the boat in my yard yet. Also how many feet should I buy for this ?

thanks guys
    210 SANTE

I'm pretty sure you can use a clothes dryer exhaust hose from HD or Lowes. Pretty inexpensive too.

Comment

Originally posted by wakehead View Post
      hi cc fans,

i just bought a 220 Sante and the blower hose was rotted. Seemed very brittle and used. Weird as the boat is mint condition. Can someone tell me if the hose hooked up to the blower at the engine is 4 inch or 3 inch? I want to order online. It don't have the boat in my yard yet. Also how many feet should I buy for this ?

thanks guys
      4" was used 2007 and forward for all boats. Atwood is OEM supplier, easily found on nautique parts or amazon.

blower motor corrugated hose is sold in like 15' or 20', you will want at least ten. my 230 from the factory has a blower motor output AND a passive fresh air input from the side vents. you might need to replace both. ALSO, you will need some LARGE (8 inches or greater) light duty zip ties to install it again.

Comment

Originally posted by DVskier View Post
        I'm pretty sure you can use a clothes dryer exhaust hose from HD or Lowes. Pretty inexpensive too.
        the metallic stuff is no good in a boat. sharp edges, conductive, prone to rust. all reasons to avoid this. but predominately, i don't believe it could make the necessary bends in a tight enough fashion.

Comment

thanks for this guys. I will go see what I can find on Amazon.
          210 SANTE

Comment

Working...
          X