WakeMakers Wave Control System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WakeMakers Wave Control System

Does anyone have experience with the Wave Control System (offered on WakeMakers website) with the '03 SANTE 210 hulls? I'm considering, but 4K+ is a lot to spend without knowing if the improvement is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

The Wave Control System is the Go Surf Assist system. I had it on my `04 210 SANTE. It is really awesome if you're looking for an automated surf system like the newer boats come with. Well worth the money in my opinion if that is what you're looking for. But, if you're just wanting a good surf wave you can upgrade your ballast setup and buy or make a good "suck gate" to suction cup to the side of your boat and you'll be happy. I wanted an automated system that I could just fill the ballast, turn the system on. and go. Go Surf Assist is located in Wichita Falls, TX. I see you're from TX. I strongly recommend going through them and they can install the system for you. I drove all the way from NC to make sure everything was perfect on the install. They had just started selling through WakeMakers when I bought the system and they had not done a Nautique of any model yet. So I cut out the middle man and dealt with them directly. Ryan is great. He is very peculiar about his installs. It will be perfect before he lets you leave.

My complete setup:
    -GoSurfAssist system (of course)
    -1000 lb. Sumo sacs in rear lockers
    -factory 300 lb. hard tank in belly
    -500 lb. v-sac in front bow under seats (cut out cooler)

Fill everything up and press the button for which side you're surfing and go.......

https://www.gosurfassist.com/

My boat is the Orange/Black 210 on the pictures page.
    KEEP
    CALM
    AND
    WAKESURF
    ON

Comment

you can build your own system WITH automation for half the price using a wakelogic controller (i am in no way affiliated with them). deploys/retracts at the correct speeds, etc. there are tons of resources available to show how to do it. i believe there's also someone on here who makes the NSS-style system for 210's, so you could do something like that plus the wakelogic to control them and have a factory-looking system for still less than the wavecontrol.

edit: found the NSS link for you. https://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/f...he-220-updates
      Last edited by jtryon; 08-18-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I made a suction cup "suck gate" style setup but I still can't get the push I'm looking for. I didn't realize he was in Witchita Falls. I'm about two hours away, but might be worth it to have it installed and dialed in by him directly. I'll check into the other as well. I like the idea of the automation, but would be ok if I can just get more push from my current setup if anyone has ideas. Currently I'm running the stock tanks with Fly high wedge sacks in the lockers and two more rectangle 400lb'ers on the floor. I feel like that is plenty of weight, but never get close to the push that I get running listed to one side. I want to be able to quickly (relatively without draining sacks) switch between sides but don't need the immediacy of an auto system necessary. I also hate running listed because I worry when other drive the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

I'm the guy with the custom NSS on my 220. Max built it for me based on measurements I sent to him.

I installed the kit based on his instructions. It's work but wasn't too bad.

I would hit up max if you are interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

The automation is awesome and the wave is great.

Comment

Comment

Check out my lessons learned post that I put up in this section not too long ago. I did a lot of stuff and horizontal tabs was one. If you have any questions about what I did let me know.

Sent from my iPad using PLT Nautique

Comment

Working...
              X