No announcement yet.

PP Install on 95 Super Sport+Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed a Stargazer in my 99 SS but should have gone with good old paddle wheel as I ski on a river. Time to drill a hole in my boat! Folks at PP sent me this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_13574.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	363496
    sigpic

Comment

I put mine in front of my water intake on the passenger side as shown in the first post. The other water intake is for my ballast.
      Photo Album
      Ballast Install 1
      Ballast Install 2
      Amp Install
      PPass Install
      Alternator Install

Comment

Originally posted by wake_fun View Post
        I put mine in front of my water intake on the passenger side as shown in the first post. The other water intake is for my ballast.
        Will use your location if my 99 is the same.
        sigpic

Comment

Wanting to perfect pass my boat now. Stereo, dual battery, full auto ballast, just need PP.

How much will it cost me for parts to do myself. I called PP and wake edition was 1200. I dont have that much now. Are there any other options?
          2014 Skeeter FX20 with Yamaha 250 SHO. 1997 Nautique Super Sport. 2nd gen flight control tower with bimini. GT-40. Clarion cd. Alpine amp. 700hrs. 2-550lb rear ballest. ---- Sold ;( 1998 Moomba Outback - sold.

Comment

Originally posted by EchoLodge View Post
            I have read that you can use the throttle cable to fish the servo wire harness to the dash. I was thinking of just running it down the driver side gunnel. My PP kit is 300 miles away with my boat. Is the harness long enough?

Old thread but lots of good PP install info, I didn't see this question get answered and I wanted to see how others have done it. Looking yesterday at my boat (96 sport) going down the hull seemed to be the best choice but would be a little more difficult to fish the wire this way.

Going down the drivers side gunnel looked a little easier but didn't seem as direct and once done wouldn't be as clean.

Anybody solved this and have any advice.

Right now I am leaning towards going down the gunnel until I have some time to open up the floor and rout it through the bilge.

Comment

I went down the side.
              2018 SAN 230
              1981 Ski Nautique
              Sold - 2011 Sport 200V
              Sold - 2000 SAN

Comment

Working...
              X