No announcement yet.

1995 super sport restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jb welded all of thr cracked holes that secure the dash. I'll drill them out after it cures. In hind sight some sort of mesh tape might have helped with strength.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

On my new custom speaker pockets I'll be adding a acrylic plastic etched "nautique" emblem that is rgb lit. If you zoom in you can see it. Also went ahead and cut a hole for the other speaker. Used a rotary saw. The cup holder holes are too small for the rgb cup holders so I used a dremmel to widen the holes a little. Everything test fit nicely.

Comment

So what are those speaker pockets made of and how did you fabricate them?
        '08 Super Air Nautique 210

Comment

It's plastic and probably made with a vacuum former. That said I bought it from nautiqueparts.com as it's on a mid 2000s nautique.

Comment

Seadek got cut. Here is the final design.

Comment

Massive set backs on upholstery. After dealing with it for a year I finally asked for a refund and will be looking for someone else.

That said the tower renovation went quite well. New speaker plates welded. Everything coated with the haze gray raptor finish. Excites to see this back on my boat.

Comment

In an effort to better match the outside of the boat in case it doesn't get wrapped, I've updated the colors. I've also decided to use two textures throughout the boat. Something that looks like leather and one that is smooth

Comment

Working...
                X