New Swell Wakeshaper Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Swell Wakeshaper Experience

Anyone try the new Swell Creator H3X Plus? Especially interested in guys with older boats who can compare to an older model wake shaper. I currently run an original Mission Delta. The Swell has me intrigued but I've put enough money into our wave and wouldn't want to buy one unless it made a serious difference.

Anyone try the Swell? I'm debating between the Swell Creator H3X Plus and Delta 2.0.
    Previous:
    2011 Super Air Nautique 210
    1994 Sport Nautique

Comment

I’m curious too. I have the older Swell and it works great, I wonder hiw much of an improvement the new one is.

Comment

i have an 04 210 and i really like it. The ability to fine tune it i feel really helps me produce a decent wave given my constraints of lake depth and hull.

Comment

Originally posted by JAppler View Post
          i have an 04 210 and i really like it. The ability to fine tune it i feel really helps me produce a decent wave given my constraints of lake depth and hull.
          Which Swell did you get and did you have anything to compare it to? Thanks.

Comment

HDX3+ no I did not have anything else to compare it to… But the ability to modify the size rotation angle and not just the location really has helped dial in the Wave

Comment

I have a 2010 Sante 210 purchased in March and came with the Swell 2.0 with stock ballast and 1000# of lead. Wake was tall but short and now have the H3X plus and have tried it 2 times and so far we love the new one as the wake is still tall but, much longer and cleaner. Still testing and trying new settings but, very happy. 2.0 for sale soon
              Last edited by Glafko; 09-09-2020, 10:56 PM.

Comment

I just ordered it through their website. They have 11% for the rest of the day (LABORDAY code).
                Previous:
                1994 Sport Nautique

Comment

Does anyone attach these to buoys (or a noodle)? The instructions state, "don't tie it to the boat".
                  Previous:
                  1994 Sport Nautique

Comment

Yes, tied to boat bumper, works good - make sure the bumper easily goes into water - not getting caught on something or someone.

Comment

Adam @ SWELL Wakesurf here,

Looks like im a little late to the party, but here;s a comparison on the mission video a customer put together for us.

https://youtu.be/ckKCaOUlWxY

Comment

Just pulled the trigger on the H3X plus. Swell assures me I can try it and return within 30 days if not loving it. Hoping to eek out a little better push on the old 210 and will report back in a week or two.

Comment

Update...Keeping the new Swell H3X plus for our 03 SANTE. Both of my wave critics agree that there is more push and they can get further back from the boat. Very nice design. The suction cups can ride level and parallel to the boat lines while the shaper can be tilted to disrupt the water when the boat is under way. We found that the shaper extended to the "3" mark gives us the best wave, going beyond that toward maximum extension made the wave worse at some point.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	20210605_153445 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.8 KB ID:	638087
                          Last edited by 03SANTE; 06-07-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X